Sign in to follow this  
hagar

Mystery light phenomenon seen over Norway in december

I totally feel you on that, but I feel it would be naive to just blinding hope that people are capable of such great good in the world but not equally capable of great bad. We're on the plane of duality here. As is above, as is below ya know? I'm also not saying that you personally are naive for the record.

With that said, and with Haiti brought up, I ask that anyone who reads this during a meditation or a prayer to just send as much energy and positive intent to all lives lost, and all lives still living.

Amen.

Sending prayer thought has been on my mind daily.

(I know. I am far from naive. I just choose deliberate ignorance over fearful obsession. Some people get WAY too hyped about this stuff. Where the attention goes, the energy flows. So I try to ignore for safety sake.)

Amen.

Sending prayer thought has been on my mind daily.

(I know. I am far from naive. I just choose deliberate ignorance over fearful obsession. Some people get WAY too hyped about this stuff. Where the attention goes, the energy flows. So I try to ignore for safety sake.)

I so agree, thats why I focus on how I can HELP, and what I personally can do to ease this situation. Life has lead me to learn Nei Kung, to learn to heal others, and heal myself. I speak of it not to spread fear, or to give energy to them to absorb the fear, but purely for awareness.

I try my best to let people know, that for the very fact that they can know this, that they can stop this, and to subside the fear in themselves and forage something not only of use to them, but everyone around them. Which is compassion and empathy.

Cause when you sit and think about it, we're on the winning team, because we have always been shown, taught, and drilled into us the good will always triumph over evil.

Even more so when you learn the Evil is Goods twin brother, but he's the only one who forgot. Because it's what he asked for. We're not all here to remember, some of us came back to forget, to re-remember.

Don't believe anything Marblehead says, I think he works for the government. :D

Hehehe. Yes, I used to. But if I told you all the secrets I know I would have to kill you so I am just trying to distract the discussion.

Peace & Love!

While I was joking, perhaps it's true, since Marble remained silent on the matter. :lol:

I'm curious, what do you think about the moon landings? (saw it recently discussed on another forum a little)

We never went to the moon. All those pictures were from Nevada with a lot of graphics work interfaced with the Nevada landscape.

Peace & Love!

We never went to the moon. All those pictures were from Nevada with a lot of graphics work interfaced with the Nevada landscape.

Peace & Love!

Oh no!

Edited by apepch7

Oh no!

I think that was done by the Puerto Ricans. There were a lot of words in that which didn't sound like proper English.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this