Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Last Tiger Killed in China

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread528745/pg1

Does this mean the Taoist prenatal qi will disappear?

I doubt that this will make any difference.

However, I will take this opportunity to say that I think it is a sad reflect on the human animal when we can't let the other animals of the planet live their life in peace and freedom.

Seems that our first response to anything unknown by us is to want to kill it. Sad!

Peace & Love!

I'm kind of assuming the real point is 'the last 'wild' tiger in China killed', and not that there are no tigers in China 'cos they got 'em in the zoos'.

There are vast areas of China where people don't live so I'm sure there are a few knocking about.... but true, much less than before...much much less, especially due to Chinese traditional medicines' use of ground down tiger bone in particular.

I wouldn't take everything the Daily Mail(the referenced newspaper)says too literally, it's a very right wing prim and proper U.K newspaper that loves to point the finger wherever and whenever it can.

But yeah, it's a bit sad, that's for sure. :(

The guy Killed and ate the tiger.. Then said it was self defence Lol

Meanwhile the guy probably had no rice left to eat and wanted to feed his family. Theres no wealthfare in china (apart some tiny amount in the cities) so maybe thats why.

Apart from that the Chinese don't give a stuff about their country. People young and old drop their litter all over the place. Go for a train ride and see the countryside and rivers full of rubbish. Anything you buy you have to open 4 plastic wrappers before you can get to the actual product.

Theres no wildlife. If someone sees something living they will kill it quickly and then sell it.

Makes you feel that you really should look after your own country when you see other people living in their shitholes they have made for themselves. :)

Don't litter!

Theres no wildlife. If someone sees something living they will kill it quickly and then sell it.

HAHAHA, ya, that's true, they love a good dinner more than anything else!

Years ago I read a book about Chinese culture by the writer/philosopher/inventor Lin yutang and he said something very similar to the following: 'A westerner when he sees a new species he has never seen before wonders what are its origins and habits, but a Chinese when he sees a new species wonders 'what does it taste like?'!' :D

Donkey penis is also quite the dish :D:D:D (donkey dumplings aren't bad either, if you can cope with suddenly screaming 'EEEHHAWWW EEEHHAAWWW' for hours after).

Well I was pretty much just judging his excuse.

Again though hey, he wanted to feed his family.. Its not like he was rich..

Like if he did it for game or something then go ahead.. but for survival I dont think he really deserves much if any punishment.

Sign in to follow this