Sign in to follow this  
Taomeow

Nassim Haramein

Thanks, Steam and Drew! :)

Witch, Nibiru is Eris? Really? Could you point out some sources, please?

And since you're astrologically savvy, what's your take on Arachne? Is it a hoax? Or the same Eris/Nibiru/Planet X body by different name? I found it highly synchronistic that I came across the original book on Arachne the same day I saw for the first time the photograph of the logo on the owl(god of Death)-bearing plaque adorning the entrance to the infamous Bohemian Grove: "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here." !!!!! Tres profound if Arachne is real by any other name... also the book that got me started with TCM, The Web That Has No Weaver, has come to mind... What happened to the weaver, where did she go once the dark overlords banished her?..

See why I like Haramein? My mind works exactly like that too, connecting everything to everything all the time, deciding if things it connected are connection-worthy later... disconnecting and reconnecting them as necessary, "on second thought..." ...You know, you noticed the comet, I've no strong feelings about that one way or the other except a personal disaster struck exactly at the time of its approach and I do know the ancients connected comets and disasters for millennia. But what I found most fascinating in Haramein's model of the pulsating exchange between vacuum (which looks a LOT like tao in his description) and being was that my mind that has a mind of its own immediately initiated a scan the way it always does in response to no conscious command of mine whenever it encounters an "I've seen/experienced this somewhere... some-when" hunch. A deja vu, a "wait a minute, I know this, it's on the tip of my tongue,' a "this shit happened before" kind of feeling. So you know what it dug up when the scan was completed? Dragon Gate alchemical methods as taught by Wang Liping, that's what. A pulsating in-and-out process I've experienced first hand and keep working with. It's hard to translate a theory into somatosensory language of an alchemical meditation but my trusty scanner just informed me, "these are the same things, same truth, different presentation." I know you know it's fun being you, but it's fun being me too. :lol:

Edited by Taomeow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTlqtoQf3Ik...player_embedded

:rolleyes:

Thanks, Steam and Drew! :)

Witch, Nibiru is Eris? Really? Could you point out some sources, please?

And since you're astrologically savvy, what's your take on Arachne? Is it a hoax? Or the same Eris/Nibiru/Planet X body by different name? I found it highly synchronistic that I came across the original book on Arachne the same day I saw for the first time the photograph of the logo on the owl(god of Death)-bearing plaque adorning the entrance to the infamous Bohemian Grove: "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here." !!!!! Tres profound if Arachne is real by any other name... also the book that got me started with TCM, The Web That Has No Weaver, has come to mind... What happened to the weaver, where did she go once the dark overlords banished her?..

See why I like Haramein? My mind works exactly like that too, connecting everything to everything all the time, deciding if things it connected are connection-worthy later... disconnecting and reconnecting them as necessary, "on second thought..." ...You know, you noticed the comet, I've no strong feelings about that one way or the other except a personal disaster struck exactly at the time of its approach and I do know the ancients connected comets and disasters for millennia. But what I found most fascinating in Haramein's model of the pulsating exchange between vacuum (which looks a LOT like tao in his description) and being was that my mind that has a mind of its own immediately initiated a scan the way it always does in response to no conscious command of mine whenever it encounters an "I've seen/experienced this somewhere... some-when" hunch. A deja vu, a "wait a minute, I know this, it's on the tip of my tongue,' a "this shit happened before" kind of feeling. So you know what it dug up when the scan was completed? Dragon Gate alchemical methods as taught by Wang Liping, that's what. A pulsating in-and-out process I've experienced first hand and keep working with. It's hard to translate a theory into somatosensory language of an alchemical meditation but my trusty scanner just informed me, "these are the same things, same truth, different presentation." I know you know it's fun being you, but it's fun being me too. :lol:

I will get to googling and make my Eris/Nibiru case! :)

I agree with you about the connections thing, and I wouldn't mind the guy saying that sort of thing, quite wise of him, but pretending that he knows about actual physics doesn't sit well with me.

Witch - pretending to know? Check out this amazing documentary!!

Who Killed the WATER Car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Wf_vV1CF4&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTlqtoQf3Ik...player_embedded

:rolleyes:

I will get to googling and make my Eris/Nibiru case! :)

I agree with you about the connections thing, and I wouldn't mind the guy saying that sort of thing, quite wise of him, but pretending that he knows about actual physics doesn't sit well with me.

All right--Nibiru. According to wikipedia, Sitchin's Sumerian was poor, so anything he was going on was going on his prophetic intuition, basically using the Sumerian tablets as tarot cards. So I'm going for prophetic standard deviation here, that the details might be off but the gist is on target.

Orbit is off, but the principle is the same--he said 3600 years, Eris's orbit is 557 years, but for astrological purposes it is the same, i.e. that the planet barely moves for one's entire lifetime.

The Eridian orbit is highly eccentric, and brings Eris to within 37.9 AU of the Sun, from the Eris wikipedia. That fits with his prediction of an eccentric comet-like orbit of the planet. Also unlike the comet in the youtube, Eris is an actual planet. Also it is specifically the twelfth planet, astrologically speaking and he was strongly convinced Nibiru was the 12th planet. Eris was the last to be discovered and completes the zodiac, the "twelfth planet". It was announced by the international body of astronomers--they reinstated Ceres as a (dwarf) planet and demoted Pluto to dwarf (yay!) and also upgraded Charon to dwarf planet, further weakening Pluto.

Interestingly he postulates the eleventh planet Tiamat to be a destroyed asteroid between Mars and Jupiter. He probably knew about Ceres, but I think he was specifically feeling the demotion of Ceres being "destroyed". Now Ceres is reinstated as a rightful planet by the same governing body. He described the planet Tiamat to be a fertile place, as befits Ceres.

The two zodiac signs lacking rulers are Virgo and Libra. Ceres obviously rules Virgo, that leaves Eris for Libra. That means that Eris will have a wild mix of the ugliness and discord of Eris somehow married to the harmony and balance of Libra. Libra is the sign of partners--spouses, business partners and enemies. It is also the cardinal air sign, so the planet will bring piercing knowledge, like the third eye. Uranus is the planet of scientific knowledge and sudden violent change, Mercury is the planet of local knowledge and trickery--Eris should prove interesting.

Anyhow, I digress. Nibiru is the planet of the angels, the nephilim, the ones who fly through space and bring knowledge and higher thought to the apes they bioengineered or whatever it is. The role of Eris is similar, bringing higher thought, related to air. The nephilim are also said by him to fall in love with Earth women and take wives, also a Libra theme. I believe he was sensing that Eris would soon be discovered, and then he ran with it and made up the whole story about ancient astronauts and ancient Egypt.

Arachne was a hoax

http://cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/s...achne-note.html

just as the snake one before it. There are 12 signs of the zodiac. Period.

All right--Nibiru. According to wikipedia, Sitchin's Sumerian was poor, so anything he was going on was going on his prophetic intuition, basically using the Sumerian tablets as tarot cards. So I'm going for prophetic standard deviation here, that the details might be off but the gist is on target.

Orbit is off, but the principle is the same--he said 3600 years, Eris's orbit is 557 years, but for astrological purposes it is the same, i.e. that the planet barely moves for one's entire lifetime.

The Eridian orbit is highly eccentric, and brings Eris to within 37.9 AU of the Sun, from the Eris wikipedia. That fits with his prediction of an eccentric comet-like orbit of the planet. Also unlike the comet in the youtube, Eris is an actual planet. Also it is specifically the twelfth planet, astrologically speaking and he was strongly convinced Nibiru was the 12th planet. Eris was the last to be discovered and completes the zodiac, the "twelfth planet". It was announced by the international body of astronomers--they reinstated Ceres as a (dwarf) planet and demoted Pluto to dwarf (yay!) and also upgraded Charon to dwarf planet, further weakening Pluto.

Interestingly he postulates the eleventh planet Tiamat to be a destroyed asteroid between Mars and Jupiter. He probably knew about Ceres, but I think he was specifically feeling the demotion of Ceres being "destroyed". Now Ceres is reinstated as a rightful planet by the same governing body. He described the planet Tiamat to be a fertile place, as befits Ceres.

The two zodiac signs lacking rulers are Virgo and Libra. Ceres obviously rules Virgo, that leaves Eris for Libra. That means that Eris will have a wild mix of the ugliness and discord of Eris somehow married to the harmony and balance of Libra. Libra is the sign of partners--spouses, business partners and enemies. It is also the cardinal air sign, so the planet will bring piercing knowledge, like the third eye. Uranus is the planet of scientific knowledge and sudden violent change, Mercury is the planet of local knowledge and trickery--Eris should prove interesting.

Anyhow, I digress. Nibiru is the planet of the angels, the nephilim, the ones who fly through space and bring knowledge and higher thought to the apes they bioengineered or whatever it is. The role of Eris is similar, bringing higher thought, related to air. The nephilim are also said by him to fall in love with Earth women and take wives, also a Libra theme. I believe he was sensing that Eris would soon be discovered, and then he ran with it and made up the whole story about ancient astronauts and ancient Egypt.

Arachne was a hoax

http://cscs.umich.edu/~crshalizi/reviews/s...achne-note.html

just as the snake one before it. There are 12 signs of the zodiac. Period.

Thank you, Witch. I am still trying to figure out how many zodiac signs there "should" be -- you know that Western astrology is derived/borrowed/reworked from taoist astrology, right? -- so, in taoist astrology, if you go by the zodiac signs, 12 it is ("zodiac" is the Greek for "circle of animals" -- remember those 12 Chinese animals arranged in a circle, ruling 12-year cycles of time and 12 2-hour cycles of the day and so on?.. Animals are metaphors, what they really mean is the 12 stems--10 branches interactions of the heavenly and earthly qi, that's what shapes a particular period of time... Western astrology left out the stems-branches qi when borrowing this system and so got hopelessly confused.) However, there's an altogether different, truly stars- and planets-based taoist astrological system (several in fact) and it might concern itself with 13 heavenly bodies because of a fractal correspondence to the number of the yearly cycles of the moon (the number of days in the lunar cycle, a bit over 28, times 13, equals the number of days in the year.) Western astrology somehow intermixed these two separate systems of assessing celestial influences on terrestrial events, so I don't know what it knows and what it doesn't, really.

I know Arachne is supposed to be a hoax, I thought maybe you knew something about why it was called Arachne in relation to "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" and what the author of the hoax may have known or intuited about the other system of original astrology when introducing the 13th sign.

Wiki is hopelessly biased, by the way. Sitchin is supposed to be the foremost linguistic authority on Sumerian, and if his is "poor," that's still the best Sumerian this planet has today anyway.

Edited by Taomeow

Taomeow -- try out Coppens on Sitchin -- Coppens has much to expose

http://www.philipcoppens.com/oldeurope.html

Thank you, Witch. I am still trying to figure out how many zodiac signs there "should" be -- you know that Western astrology is derived/borrowed/reworked from taoist astrology, right? -- so, in taoist astrology, if you go by the zodiac signs, 12 it is ("zodiac" is the Greek for "circle of animals" -- remember those 12 Chinese animals arranged in a circle, ruling 12-year cycles of time and 12 2-hour cycles of the day and so on?.. Animals are metaphors, what they really mean is the 12 stems--10 branches interactions of the heavenly and earthly qi, that's what shapes a particular period of time... Western astrology left out the stems-branches qi when borrowing this system and so got hopelessly confused.) However, there's an altogether different, truly stars- and planets-based taoist astrological system (several in fact) and it might concern itself with 13 heavenly bodies because of a fractal correspondence to the number of the yearly cycles of the moon (the number of days in the lunar cycle, a bit over 28, times 13, equals the number of days in the year.) Western astrology somehow intermixed these two separate systems of assessing celestial influences on terrestrial events, so I don't know what it knows and what it doesn't, really.

I know Arachne is supposed to be a hoax, I thought maybe you knew something about why it was called Arachne in relation to "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" and what the author of the hoax may have known or intuited about the other system of original astrology when introducing the 13th sign.

Wiki is hopelessly biased, by the way. Sitchin is supposed to be the foremost linguistic authority on Sumerian, and if his is "poor," that's still the best Sumerian this planet has today anyway.

The lunar cycle does not work out exactly to a year. That 28+ day times 13 thing doesn't work out, otherwise new and full moons would always fall on the same calendar day of each year. They don't.

The astrological zodiac is simply the solar year first divided into quarters (solstices and equinoxes) and then again into thirds. They probably picked thirds to harmonize most closely with the lunar cycle--that way for 12 of the 13 moons there is only one new and full moon per zodiac sign.

The astrological lunar cycle in the European system is still preserved but not much followed in our weeks. The week serves the same purpose as the zodiac quarters of the year, marking out the important phases of the moon--new moon, half moon, full moon, half moon. Of course to work properly the weeks would need to be rectified, having a leap day, maybe an extra Saturday every so often to keep the week in phase with the moon. But back in the day, the weekly zodiac had more prominence than the solar zodiac, much more prominence. Each day of the week, instead of a sign, had a planet that ruled it. Monday--the moon, Tuesday--Mars, Wednesday--Mercury, Thursday--Jupiter, Friday--Venus, Saturday--Saturn, and Sunday, the sun.

The powers that be worked very very hard to erase this second zodiac, because it was a woman's zodiac. They especially disliked Friday, the day of Venus, they didn't like the power of Venus. They also hated the number 13 because it was a woman's number, as you say the number of moons in a year. That's where the fear of Friday the 13th came from.

So our weekdays are off now, who knows when the real Friday should be? Although maybe it would be counting from the Monday, the moon's day. So New Moon would always be a Monday and then you could go from there.

Nowadays with our exact clocks and precise measurements, instead astrology focuses directly on the moon phases themselves. Of course this isn't truly a lunar measurement, since in reality it is focusing on the dance between the moon and sun. But really any lunar zodiac has to involve the sun in some way or another, since the moon's position against the stars is determined by the earth's orbit around the sun.

Sign in to follow this