Pietro

ROnnie is back!

Should Ron be allowed to remain, and whatever had happened in the past be forgotten?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ron be allowed to remain, and whatever had happened in the past be forgotten?

• yes, time heals everything.
    • no, he was banished forever.

NOW ME JUST WANNA KNOW WHO BE DA 3 POLESMOKIN JOCK STRAP SNIFFIN DINGLEBERRIES THAT VOTED AGGAINST POOR OLE ME!

Hehehe. A Taoist Sage is beyond praise and disgrace. You gotta' work on that one. ;)

Peace & Love!

NOW ME JUST WANNA KNOW WHO BE DA 3 POLESMOKIN JOCK STRAP SNIFFIN DINGLEBERRIES THAT VOTED AGGAINST POOR OLE ME!

Dude has to stay! Certainly offers a fresh perspective around here because this place is often very boring...

Max, you know anything about it? :lol:

Ha, you actually think I would say no to that? Not a chance to miss all the fun. Plus he said "a pole smoker" and it's more your and Plato's area of expertise. :D

I dont know why he was banned and i dont think its my business.

that being said, It is quite obvious to me from his posts here on the forum that the man is very well read and provides a good perspective on things. I am not saying I agree with all or most of his advice, I just think he contributed a substantial amount to this forum. His unique style of presentation is not only downright entertaining and humerous but it also causes one to think abstractly. Some people may find his writing offensive or vulgar, but I think if he can write in that style and still get multiple points across and be entertaining at the same time then he deserves some kind of award.

That is inaccurate. Steroid and testosterone users get mild case of euphoria, at the very least.