Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Moon artificial?

Plato Rosinke-perhaps the most well known gay man in online Taoist circles- once told me that he thought the moon might be fake. And that it could "turn on" at any moment and subsequently would produce a radical change in human consciousness.

After this conversation I proceeded to delete Plato's number from my cell phone and repeatedly assured myself that it was not too late to stop communicating completely with crazy people on line that think the moon is a spaceship, humans are controlled by an alien lizard race, humans are moving into a different dimension by the year 2012, etc.

Well, could it be that he was right? Or is this just another reason for me to spend less time on the internet in 2006?

Scientists Christopher Knight and Alan Butler of Civilization Zone share their theory that the moon is artificial and that it was deliberately engineered to sustain life on Earth. The moon is precisely designed "like a Swiss Clock," and built to a "mathematical blueprint," said Butler.

The material the moon is made out of came from the surface layers of the Earth, likely drawn from there using a series of small black holes that were placed in orbit around the planet, they explained. Butler & Knight presented three possibilities as to who was behind this operation.

God could have created the moon. But knowing that the Sun and Earth already existed first, why wouldn't this superior being have created the moon at the same time? Alien beings, highly advanced in technology, could have spotted our planet as a likely place for seeding life, and left their calling card (an obviously artificial moon).

Human time travelers created the moon at some stage in the future, realizing that this needed to be done to incubate humanity in the past.

They believe that the time traveler explanation is the most valid. Humans would have the highest degree of interest in carrying out such a monumental task, said Butler, and time travel appears to be increasingly a real possibility, added Knight.

Related Articles

Moon Origins

In their new book, Christopher Knight and Alan Butler pose the question Who Built the Moon?, suggesting that it may not be a naturally formed object.

Previous theories on the moon's formation have suggested that a chunk of the Earth was pulled out by the sun's gravity, that the moon was a wandering planet caught in our orbit, and that the moon and Earth formed together at the same time. Most recently, the "Big Whack" theory (QuickTime animation) has come into vogue, positing that a roving planetoid smacked into the Earth, and the resulting debris created the moon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1842931636/ctoc

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tothemoon/origins.html

Edited by Cameron

Interesting...

I can't resist telling a story about a TV program in my country where a female journalist gathered a bunch of different spiritual leaders together for a trip to a cottage she owns in the mountains.

The theme of the program was oriented towards a particular mountain across the valley that she had a special relationship to since being a child. She had all these thoughts on what or who made it, what the purpose was, and was there a big plan to it all.. Besides, the scientific part of it really put the whole "why" question into a different perspective.

The group consisted of a Rabbi, a protestand priest, an Imam, a biologist and a buddhist monk.

They started arguing, and got quite loud. Especially the Rabbi and the muslim. They all discussed loudly how God made the mountain, how the world was made after a plan, and then the scientist said "well, all this cannot be verified"...

The buddhist was quiet through the whole thing, but when the journalist asked him what he though about the mountain, he just said: Well, from what I see, it's just there..."

h

Well, could it be that he was right? Or is this just another reason for me to spend less time on the internet in 2006?

I think the latter applies :) . I feel that some people in exploring matters with their minds just sometimes step across the border of soberness and reality.

Btw. wasn't Gurdjieff holding similar views about the moon ? Something about the moon being installed to controll humanity? Not sure were I heard this though...

recently I wasted 40 Dollars on two book by a Neo-gnostic; some things I read about him made me interested, but now he started talking about how people live on the sun (physically) and the light we perceive is actually not light produced by the sun but radiation from the sun's many uranium mines the sun people operate and this strong radiation only transforms into light when it hits our atmosphere. On and on shit like this goes! I still ponder wether he's a trickster, doing kind of crazy wisdom teaching but he seems very serious about it!!

Maybe I should cut down my time on the internet as well!!! :lol:

affenbrot

Well time to out myself. I am one of the Sun People. Plato is correct we built the moon(to tell you the truth I built the moon) a couple of millenium ago. I did it to control the earths tides and the hormonal system of every female creature on the planet.

Why did I do it? Kicks, just for kicks, next week I'm redoing the martian pyramids.

Peas

Michael

Shieky--ever wonder why the craters are all so shallow despite being so large in diameter? B)

The way I see it, the crazy shit talked about on the Internet is better then any stupid movie. Who cares if it is true or not? The way I see it, if you are wrong, you look like a fool. If you are right, you are a winner. Either way, you expand your mind.

Think about it.

Don't worry I still ranked you top 3 cyber Taoist behind Chia and Winn didn't I?

Honestly, your never going to give up the shieky thing are you?

Holla!

Okay CAMERON, but "Shieky" was so cool! Thanks for nominating me for a #3 ranking. It feels good to be appreciated.

That BJJ champ you linked to who was doing the alligator walks is really cool. What style of BJJ does he represent?

You may want to Google g5 Silica which may help your knee but you've got to write away to order it.

_SheepishLLL :unsure:

BTW, you know why Parkour is taking off in Russia? 'Cause there ain't nothing else to do in that broke-ass nation!

And here is another cool one from ADCC.

Eddie Bravo vs. Royler Gracie.

This was the first time an American tapped a Gracie in competition.

http://rds.yahoo.com/TID=V999_7/S=96781308...20Highlight.wmv

And here is Eddie getting dominated by Leo Viera in the next match. To his credit(or excuse) Eddie said he was injured during this one.

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=4052A1EFCD3FCB47

Edited by Cameron

I stayed a couple of weeks in NYC with Max back in March of 2003, hung out with Plato a few times then. We talk on the phone sometimes. I've been thinking about going back up there.

Sign in to follow this