joeblast

The Cool Picture Thread

heh...they come from the right atmospheric conditions, I make 'em all the time when I shower (just not the vortices, I save those for later :lol: )

cool thing I liked about that pic is if you look closely you can see the mountains on the moon B)

Edited by joeblast

long exposures capture well the diffuse aspect of the probabilistic nature of light :) nice photos!

where'd that vid thread go again? :lol:

mimicry, trying to make the other team look bad :lol:

It is said that every man and every woman has an complementary gender energetic double.

Velcro close-up

wJLf4.jpg

Edited by Desert Eagle
  • Like 1

That clip is so adorable!

We call it 'SortDae' wooden birds on the pole...very old Korean traidtional belife...it symbolizes connecting people, earthly world and the heavenly world.

I wish I could fly like a bird...how wonderful it would be~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rolleyes.gif

post-53855-131331350247_thumb.jpg

We call it 'SortDae' wooden birds on the pole...very old Korean traidtional belife...it symbolizes connecting people, earthly world and the heavenly world.

I wish I could fly like a bird...how wonderful it would be~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rolleyes.gif

There is, without a doubt, a connection with those and the North American totems. So when you say 'very old' you really mean it. Very old indeed.

PS We can fly. We must do it from the proper realm though.