Trunk

Favorite Sexual Energy Massage?

Whoops, it is Ecstatic Sex, from Sounds True Co. I think the website is Soundstrue.com.

Michael

Lezlie and I have gotten a lot out the Hendricks relationship books. We'll have to check out this Ecstatic Sex for sure, I didn't realize they put out something like this. Thanks for the tip Michael.

Whoops, it is Ecstatic Sex, from Sounds True Co. I think the website is Soundstrue.com.

Thanks Michael. I see that its also available through Amazon. It'll be on my next Amazon order.

.. next ..

I'm suddenly a big fan of John Du Cane's Bear frolic from his Power Qigong dvd. The position + movement massages the kidneys more effectively than any method I've tried. This relates directly to "sexual energy massage" in that the kidneys are a big part of the water element and are part of the endocrine ladder along with, obviously, the gonads. I'd gotten ways to activate the sperm palace, testicles, ducts & epidydimus, prostate, sacrum, lower lumbar, various acupoints along the way .. but not the kidneys themselves! The bear frolic really does it. I feel my kidneys being gently squeezed, and I feel them pulse with vitality - kind of like a second set of balls. I feel that I've really activated an important link in the jing~processing~chain.

-- later edits --

Also, the classics say that its really important to refine at least up through ming men, that its a turning point. Of course, that's right between the kidneys. Cool. :D

p.s. I've tried other things before: leaning over and hitting the kidneys w/backs of hands, various breathing into the k's, smiling, fusion, bridges, tao yin .. many useful in diff ways, but DuCane's bear frolic is the best for massage of the kidneys that I've experienced.

Edited by Trunk