voidisyinyang

Going Theravadin Taoist-style!

I just sit in full-lotus as long as possible. Pretty simple. haha. As for all the conceptual philosophy stuff well I'm sure it all contradicts itself like the sound of animal noise.

lol what does that mean? that simply crossing your legs in that fashion gives rise to wisdom, purifying all subtle concepts in the mindstream with no need to analyze or study or even perform meditative methods? it's just.. cross the legs. :lol: you cant' be serious Drew.

Don't forget the beer for your Buddha Belly! Meanwhile the REAL Buddha says full-lotus is the ONLY means for enlightenment:

Buddha never said such a thing :)

I just sit in full-lotus as long as possible. Pretty simple. haha. As for all the conceptual philosophy stuff well I'm sure it all contradicts itself like the sound of animal noise.

Exactly. You're sure, I'm not. But if you ever begin to doubt, you're always welcome. :)

Please; Drew, Nac, and Vajrahridaya don't change anything, I love the endless word circles you run around each other -- laughing WITH you.

:lol: I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Don't forget the beer for your Buddha Belly! Meanwhile the REAL Buddha says full-lotus is the ONLY means for enlightenment:...

Soto Zen is the only religious sect I know of that teaches this.