Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Coffee

almost as good as coffee....

bet you wont find her in Portugal :P Definitely not decaf, sir.

You're joking, Portugal is full of black magic women.

i drink coffee... but i prefer to have something black, strong, and doctored up with creamy sweetness :P

i may have an acquired taste for it black, but i'm growing more fed up with it; would rather have a juicer.

Just saw Santana at a concert, and drinking a black coffee right now.

:closedeyes:

Yeah.

what synchronicity! i knew the vid was posted for a reason... now the reason becomes clear :D

(edit) just saw this quote from none other than good ol' Jackie Chan:

"Coffee is a language in itself." how true, dat.

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

There is a recent theory that most negative effects that people experience from drinking coffee is actually not from the coffee itself but because most coffee beans allegedly have something called mycotoxins (a fungus) that grow on it if the preparation conditions are not absolutely ideal.

These mycotoxins are apparently the main cause of things like headaches and energy crashes, etc.

The guy that is popularizing this idea is Dave Asprey (http://www.bulletproofexec.com/coffee/) and he sells a (very expensive) mycotoxin-free coffee that has been receiving a lot of praise.

If you're familiar with the Joe Rogan podcast, then you've probably already heard about this, but from everything I've read and heard, this is indeed a very legitimate concern in regards to coffee and why people are getting such bad effects from it.

The research is out there, although still in its infancy stage, so check it out!

Sign in to follow this