Eviander

Anxiey medication

Guest winpro07

please don't be rude

Edited by winpro07

I agree with what others have said here. ultimately change must be independent of substances. you can become free because the root of the problem is always in the mind.

but. it can help, while you're working on change through meditating... becoming more grounded, confident, willing to be spontaneous, not needing to plan a conversation out... just do it. just walk out the door without without needing a plan.. while you're doing that, it can help to use some herbs. I would suggest you try a combo of Agar 35 and Semde, both are completely safe, ancient, Tibetan herbal formulations. Semde is a mood uplifter that has no withdrawl symptoms, and Agar 35 works likewise against anxiety but is more 'curative', in other words.. it balances your Qi. getting both bottles will give you a 1 month supply and thats all you should need, while you work diligently to change from the inside, the herbs will give you a good base to lift off of, then you wo'nt need them anymore. u can get them here - http://www.siddhienergetics.com/

let us know about your progress, we can help. :)

Edited by mikaelz

I like Winpro :-)

Exercise, breathing etc is obvious.... Here is my take...

The Chinese look at this a totally different way. Check out Xiao Yao Wan or Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan. Look at why/how they work and see the 'problem' from a different angle.

Biff

Guest winpro07
:o Edited by winpro07

please don't be rude

Don't mean to be rude. Where is this information from? I'd love to read the references. I'm just getting frustrated with a lot of the magico-pseudoscience that drifts through the taobums transom. LOTS of magical thinking here about science, health,enlightenment, energy. It's not that those things don't exist, it's just the way anything exotic goes here. I think I'll start my own topic about this....

The issue of using pharmaceutical agents, natural or synthesized, for the purpose of dealing with emotional storms does not have to become so complicated. Some people are mentally ill and need to be on their meds because human DNA ain't perfect; some of us come out with chemical issues that need to be rectified.

If you need to go on a mild anti-anxiety agent for a temporary period in order to reacquire your emotional balance, then do it! And when you've found your balance, ween off of it. You've gotten some very sound advice in here, my friend, but none of us can offer more. If the real people you share your life with are telling you to address this issue, then listen to them. You sound like you have good people in your life who can be honest with you.

Yes I agree, I have gotten some sound advice, but I did make up my mind not to use synthetic pills to solve this problem.

I agree with what others have said here. ultimately change must be independent of substances. you can become free because the root of the problem is always in the mind.

but. it can help, while you're working on change through meditating... becoming more grounded, confident, willing to be spontaneous, not needing to plan a conversation out... just do it. just walk out the door without without needing a plan.. while you're doing that, it can help to use some herbs. I would suggest you try a combo of Agar 35 and Semde, both are completely safe, ancient, Tibetan herbal formulations. Semde is a mood uplifter that has no withdrawl symptoms, and Agar 35 works likewise against anxiety but is more 'curative', in other words.. it balances your Qi. getting both bottles will give you a 1 month supply and thats all you should need, while you work diligently to change from the inside, the herbs will give you a good base to lift off of, then you wo'nt need them anymore. u can get them here - http://www.siddhienergetics.com/

let us know about your progress, we can help. :)

Those are some interesting herbs. I googled them but could not find much information. None of them act as a serotonin reuptake like st johns wort do they (to your knowledge)? Because not much information on their chemical composition is available.

As for my progress from my initial post I do believe I have become slightly better. I did some self hypnosis and am continuing my yoga and am beginning a course of radical undoing.

Also I asked this early and also googled it...but is the fudosai meditation posture just another word for the lotus? If this is so will the swastikama(Sp?) meditation pose be sufficent for the secret smile meditation.

Yes I agree, I have gotten some sound advice, but I did make up my mind not to use synthetic pills to solve this problem.

Those are some interesting herbs. I googled them but could not find much information. None of them act as a serotonin reuptake like st johns wort do they (to your knowledge)? Because not much information on their chemical composition is available.

As for my progress from my initial post I do believe I have become slightly better. I did some self hypnosis and am continuing my yoga and am beginning a course of radical undoing.

Also I asked this early and also googled it...but is the fudosai meditation posture just another word for the lotus? If this is so will the swastikama(Sp?) meditation pose be sufficent for the secret smile meditation.

I actualy do the secret smile standing for the most part and taht works fine for me. Not sure what the fudosai position is.

The conclusion I eventually came to is fudodai = siddhasana. Try google-ing that.