dragonfire

Nikola Tesla

Do you realize Nikola Tesla had already invented current modern machines over

100 years ago?

The most recent one that is being developed in japan is the magnetic motor. It

was developed in 1898. Patent number 381968.

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00381968.pdf

He also developed the Ozone Generator 100 years ago!

patent #568,177

http://www.rastko.rs/cms/files/books/46c5dc8b5d16c.pdf

Watch:

Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 1 of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gusXL_p9wxc

To those who think that we are not sheep, better think again.

To those who think there is no conspiracy, better better think again.

UNITED STATES PATENTS

ISSUED TO NIKOLA TESLA

(Chronologically Listed)

Patent No.

Application Date

335,786 Electric-Arc Lamp

334,823 Commutator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

336,961 Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

336,962 Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

335,787 Electric-Arc Lamp

350,954 Regulator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

396,121 Thermo-Magnetic Motor

359,748 Dynamo-Electric Machine

382,845 Commutator for Dynamo-Electric Machines

428,057 Pyromagneto-Electric Generator

381,968 Electro-Magnetic Motor

382,280 Electrical Transmission of Power

381,969 Electro-Magnetic Motor

382,279 Electro-Magnetic Motor

382,281 Electrical Transmission of Power

381,970 System of Electrical Distribution

382,282 Method of Converting and Distributing Electric Currents

390,413 System of Electrical Distribution

390,414 Dynamo-Electric Machine

390,820 Regulator for Alternate-Current Motors

390,721 Dynamo-Electric Machine

390,415 Dynamo-Electric Machine Or Motor

487,796 System of Electrical Transmission of Power

511,915 Electrical Transmission of Power

555,190 Alternating Motor

524,426 Electromagnetic Motor

511,559 Electrical Transmission of Power

511,560 System of Electrical Power Transmission

405,858 Electro-Magnetic Motor

401,520 Method of Operating Electro-Magnetic Motors

405,859 Method of Electrical Power Transmission

406,968 Dynamo-Electric Machine

459,772 Electro-Magnetic Motor

416,191 Electro-Magnetic Motor

416,192 Method of Operating Electro-Magnetic Motors

416,193 Electro-Magnetic Motor

416,194 Electric Motor

416,195 Electro-Magnetic Motor

418,248 Electro-Magnetic Motor

424,036 Electro-Magnetic Motor

445,207 Electro-Magnetic Motor

413,353 Method of Obtaining Direct From Alternating Currents

417,794 Armature for Electric Machines

433,700 Alternating-Current Electro-Magnetic Motor

433,701 Alternating-Current Motor

433,702 Electrical Transformer Or Induction Device

433,703 Electro-Magnetic Motor

447,920 Method of Operating Arc-Lamps

447,921 Alternating Electric Current Generator

455,067 Electro-Magnetic Motor

462,418 Method of and Apparatus for Electrical Conversion and Distribution

455,068 Electrical Meter

454,622 System of Electric Lighting

455,069 Electric Incandescent Lamp

464,666 Electro-Magnetic Motor

464,667 Electrical Condenser

514,167 Electrical Conductor

514,170 Incandescent Electric Light

514,972 Electric Railway System

512,340 July 7, 1893 Coil for Electro-Magnets

514,168 Means for Generating Electric Currents

511,916 Aug. 19, 1893 Electric Generator

514,169 Aug. 19, 1893 Reciprocating Engine

514,973 Electrical Meter

517,900 Dec. 29, 1893 Steam Engine

568,176 Apr. 22, 1896 Apparatus for Producing Electrical Currents of High Frequency and Potential

567,818 Electrical Condenser

568,177 Apparatus for Producing Ozone

568,178 Method of Regulating Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency

568,179 Method of and Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency

568,180 July 9, 1896 Apparatus for Producing Electrical Currents of High Frequency

577,670 Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency

583,953 Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency

577,671 Manufacture of Electrical Condensers, Coils and Similar Devices

609,250 Electrical Igniter for Gas Engines

593,138 Electrical Transformer

609,251 Electric Circuit Controller

645,576 Sept. 2, 1897 System of Transmission of Electrical Energy

649,621 Sept. 2, 1897 Apparatus for Transmission of Electrical Energy

609,245 Electrical Circuit Controller

611,719 Electrical Circuit Controller

609,246 Electric Circuit Controller

609,247 Electric Circuit Controller

609,248 Electric Circuit Controller

609,249 Electric Circuit Controller

613,735 Electric Circuit Controller

613,809 July 1, 1898 Method of and Apparatus for Controlling Mechanism of Moving Vehicle or Vehicles

685,955 June 24, 1899 Apparatus for Utilizing Effects Transmitted From A Distance To A Receiving Device Through Natural Media

685,953 June 24, 1899 Apparatus for Utilizing Effects Transmitted from a Distance to a Receiving Device through Natural Media

685,954 Aug. 1, 1899 Method of Utilizing Effects Transmitted through Natural Media

685,956 Aug. 1, 1899 Apparatus for Utilizing Effects Transmitted through Natural Media

685,012 Mar. 21, 1900 Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations

787,412 May 16, 1900 Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy through the Natural Mediums

655,838 Method of Insulating Electric Conductors

723,188 July 16, 1900 Method of Signaling

725,605 July 16, 1900 System of Signaling

11,865 Method of Insulating Electric Conductors

685,957 Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy

685,958 Method of Utilizing of Radiant Energy

1,119,732 Jan. 18, 1902 Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy

1,061,142 Oct. 21, 1909 Fluid Propulsion

1,061,206 Oct. 21, 1909 Turbine

1,113,716 Fountain

1,209,359 Speed-Indicator

1,329,559 Valvular Conduit

1,266,175 Lightning-Protector

1,274,816 Speed Indicator

1,314,718 Ship's Log

1,365,547 Flow-Meter

1,402,025 Frequency-Meter

1,655,113 Method of Aerial Transportation

1,655,114 Apparatus for Aerial Transportation

garth

Edited by dragonfire

Oh yes, I've known there's a conspiracy of a pyramid type for a long time. It's really odd that people would think that way instead of spherically. People like top down... ruler and subjects, or rather objects to rule.

Like Theism.

:P

The Dalai Lama is in a position to lead from a standpoint of wisdom and knowledge and not power and control.

Anyway..

You can go puncture your sarcastic bloated self in the proverbial mirror you black boulder to the left my shoulder...

B)

Sheesh...

The Dalai Lama is in a position to lead from a standpoint of wisdom and knowledge and not power and control.

Anyway..

You can go puncture your sarcastic bloated self in the proverbial mirror you black boulder to the left my shoulder...

B)

Sheesh...

Yes brother, totally. If you say it must be true. And if DL feels that, it must be more correct. But wait, its about him...so all the more correct. I would love Dalai Lama to control the entire world - of course with wisdom and not power. And we can control this forum and all other forums...sorry sorry sorry...replace 'control' with 'lead'...

Brother, i am confused again..do I puncture the mirror or what I see in the mirror? Or were you asking an acupuncture treatment on your left shoulder? Or you want to borrow my mirror and see the Theists attacking you from behind your back? Brother, please speak English and not Pali..I ain't as learned as you .. show some compassion, will you brother... And brother, the sacred pin that I need to use to prick [the mirror/your shoulder/something else - or all of these] - should that be acquired through a direct transmission? Does NN offer it through a webcast? Help me out brother... don't speak in riddles...

There's dozens if not 100's of books on Tesla, 1000's of articles, undoubtedly 10,000's of web hits on him. Though he's become the patron saint of conspiracy techno's, he's always been well known. I've seen more then one TV documentary on him.

If you're interested go to the library you'll find books in both the kids section and adult that give thorough explanations of the man. I don't think there's any conspiracy going on, Tesla's always been famous though not the folk hero his rival Edison was. Knowing Tesla or not doesn't make you a sheep just means you don't spend enough time in the library.

Michael

There's dozens if not 100's of books on Tesla, 1000's of articles, undoubtedly 10,000's of web hits on him. Though he's become the patron saint of conspiracy techno's, he's always been well known. I've seen more then one TV documentary on him.

If you're interested go to the library you'll find books in both the kids section and adult that give thorough explanations of the man. I don't think there's any conspiracy going on, Tesla's always been famous though not the folk hero his rival Edison was. Knowing Tesla or not doesn't make you a sheep just means you don't spend enough time in the library.

Michael

Lerner, I don't think you learned too much. For someone who has made so many posts on this site, i wonder if you are doing it because you are bored. You sure do not show much enlightenment. Of course there is a conspiracy. Put the pieces together. Use some logic and you realize that Tesla was not normal. He obtained his knowledge from dreams and was able to memorize details of it. This knowledge was given to him from above for the people.

Conspiracy is when one or more person's want to keep this information hidden, so they can get wealthy.

With wealth comes power. With power comes the ability to control the masses and you become sheep working to help build their wealth even more. Are you not sheep? Why would J.P. Morgan

want to put magnetic motor into production? It is free energy. Nothing to gain from it.

There are people all around the world who have developed it. Its all on youtube. I've heard

of some who have formed LLCs and have working prototypes, but, you will never see

it in your house. Why? Because someone will suppress it at all costs. Threaten to kill you

or your family if you do.

Ozone generators have been used over 100 years in germany and elsewhere. Ask yourself why it is never

allowed in the USA and marketed as bad for you. With capitalistic society, comes greed. Why allow something that makes no money and is literally free? The Trillion Dollar healthcare system will collapse. Who will get rich? Someone wants to get rich and stay rich. Even if you had 10 people on earth only,

there will be 1 person who wants to be rich and powerful. You wonder why Magic johnson with HIV is still

alive and healthy? Well its because of Ozone. You'll never hear it from his mouth.

If one person gets rich, it will always be at the costs of the other.

Michael

If there IS a conspiracy, it's one of those "open secrets". You know, hiding in plain sight.

Not to mention the folk hero thing, which is a good point. The problem is that when you grow up and if you actually learn about Edison (I did it for a research paper in high school, along with some other advances of the time), you realize what a mean person he was.

But you know, kids grow up being told, "Edison was so great." After years of that, you hear of Tesla, and you're like, "*shrug* okay. that's nice."

If there IS a conspiracy, it's one of those "open secrets". You know, hiding in plain sight.

Not to mention the folk hero thing, which is a good point. The problem is that when you grow up and if you actually learn about Edison (I did it for a research paper in high school, along with some other advances of the time), you realize what a mean person he was.

But you know, kids grow up being told, "Edison was so great." After years of that, you hear of Tesla, and you're like, "*shrug* okay. that's nice."

Open secret is shrouded in bad information, so no its not really in plain sight. You need to sift through the

garbage first. Its the same with bad eye sight. Optometrist will never tell you there is a natural remedy

like relaxing your eyes and stop spending too much time on computers. Instead they tell you natural remedy do not work and only optics will fix it. Now billions are wearing optics that do more harm than good. The more you wear, the worse your eyes get and the thicker the frames. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

No money in natural treatments.

If you heard that something is good for you like taking natural herbs; Then another person came along,

a black ops person, and says herbs will give you cancer, he has been successful. He is implanted the negative seed to make you think twice about eating herbs. Black ops is always present when good information

is out there. Unfortunately, in this scenario he will be unsuccessful because herbs have been used since

time immemorial.

There's a big difference between edison and Tesla. Tesla got his information from dreams and naturally

memorized every piece of it and its workings. Where as, edison famous saying.... I didn't fail 30,000 difffernt

times, but rather found 30,000 ways not to make it. This is the work of the human putting in effort, mental

effort.

Tesla didn't need to figure it out 30,000 different times. It was all natural from above.

If we all went with Edison, we would all be on DC currents right now, but look who invented AC? It was Tesla.

Why isn't AC current subverted? Why do they have to. They are making money off it. But a magnetic motor generating more output than input, does not make money. Its free free free. You will never see this

in production in your lifetime.

The geniuses we see today are really not geniuses. They are gifted or given the knowledge in dreams. Ask

any genius how he got the information. He will tell you in his dreams. It just came to me in my dreams crystal clear.

Edited by dragonfire

I have deep deep respect for Tesla, pitty he was born so early.

He did so much for humanity and would of done so much more if he yust had the money to fund he's idea's.

Regards, Mike

If one person gets rich, it will always be at the costs of the other.

I disagree with this. When this thinking truly takes hold as it has in countries like North Korea, and in the past like Cambodia under Pol Pot and China under Mao, you see hell on earth. No conspiracy, just misguided people destroying wealth and human life with abandon.

Dragon is your definition of sheeple those who disagree with you? I'm sorry you didn't learn about Tesla earlier but the information is out there. Hit the library, learn. The internet is great but the problem with it is it can make learning one sided. If you have an extreme view, you can find boat loads of others who will back it up. Only by being open to all views will you get a complete picture.

Ozone, not sure why thats up, but hasn't Sharper Image sold millions of them. I had a cheap unit and I believe that it threw out some ozone. Is it really a super cure, very debatable. Tesla's genius isn't.

Americans spend billions on alternative medicine, again you'l get 10,000 of hits on it and the books tend to be on best seller lists. I don't see the black ops invading book stores removing them. Matter of fact I see the opposite, more and more people are taking herbs and many doctors particularly young ones are open to them, people like Dr Weil, are hugely popular with best sellers.

But, you do have magazines like Consumer Report that looks closely at studies done w/ leading herbals and they report some, but not great results depending on the herb and dosage. I don't think you can go overboard and claim they are a panacea. Again you must do your own and not be blind. Investigate both sides and realize there are shills and immoral profiteers on both sides. There are a thousand remedies du jour claiming to 'save your life'

Modern medicine has big problems, wow, you do realize that been an increasingly hot national debate for years.

Dragon I can't tell you what to think, but learn both sides of an issue. I am assume you're strongly anti capitalist, thats fine, but learn where the other extreme leads too. Herbal medicine has many good points, but go beyond the internet hype and learn the good points and limitations. Both sides, you'll never be complete without it.

Michael

Well, there is an electric car named in his honor: http://www.teslamotors.com/

Be well!

That Model S is the best. I hope they will become available in Europe too.

We're not too far off from electric car and motorcycle races either i think (maybe boats etc too)

There is a video on the world's fastest electric motorcycle on youtube:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...hl=nl&emb=0

That Model S is the best. I hope they will become available in Europe too.

We're not too far off from electric car and motorcycle races either i think (maybe boats etc too)

There is a video on the world's fastest electric motorcycle on youtube:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&...hl=nl&emb=0

Really nice. I noticed that he used lead-acid batteries. If he can get his hands on some lithium-ion batteries it will reduce the weight substantially, have more available power (current flow) and faster recharge time.

Saw a short segment on TV a few weeks ago where someone had built an electric dirt bike and took it out to compete with one of the top dikers in the country. The electric lost but not by much.

Sadly, IMO, the Japanese are far ahead of the Americans with development of electric cars.

But this is the way to go, IMO, if the vehicle is to be used primarily for innner-city driving and short runs.

Be well!

Sadly, IMO, the Japanese are far ahead of the Americans with development of electric cars.

There's a movie out there called "Who Killed the Electirc Car". A documentary type, quite interesting, really.

We had an electric car before but it was "killed" by.... various people and institutions.

Hardly a conspiracy. It's the business of politics, plain and simple. Look at the "new" light bulbs we're using to save energy... Edison won that political battle.

But what's the root of all that competitive political egotism?

There's a movie out there called "Who Killed the Electirc Car". A documentary type, quite interesting, really.

We had an electric car before but it was "killed" by.... various people and institutions.

Yes, I saw an investigative report on that a couple years ago. And when they recalled all the cars they stopped all research and development of electric vehicles (GM).

Be well!

I think the use of the word "conspiracy" has been used up on the internet.

A few things about EM engines - someone show me an electro-magnetic engine that works and isn't a variation of a perpetual motion machine. I would like to see one powering a fridge or an LCD TV for more than 24 hours straight. Frankly, i've seen a lot of these videos and even attempted to make my own, but i have yet to witness with my naked eye a TRUE EM engine that provides free energy. Not that I don't believe it's possible, I just think it's quite odd that there are so many folks who claim to have built these engines -- yet i can't buy one anywhere! Not even a super expensive custom made one.

Also, Tesla said something that was the cornerstone in my interest in spirituality -- "there is a unique relationship between electricity and magnetism in the universe."

I took that to heart. :)

Hi Hyok,

No, you will not find one that operates via free energy. That just ain't gonna' happen. Even my solor system does not operate free because periodically I have to change out a battery that has gone bad. But the system does save a lot on my electric bill.

Sure, I had to make a substantial investment to buy the panels, regulators and batteries but hose are all paid for now from the savings on my electric bill. But even solar, after payback has been had there are days when the clouds prevent direct sunshine hitting the panels and the panels become very inefficient.

Even wind power is not a cure-all because there are days where there is not enough wind to turn the turbines.

Japan (either Honda or Toyota) is working on a hydrogen vehicle but I have not heard anything recently regarding progress.

There is light ahead because soon the world oil companies won't have as much control of the economy as they have had in the past.

Be well!

I wasn't aware of BMW's efforts. 4.7 MPG doesn't sound very efficient though. Back to the drawing board.

Be well.

but it basically uses water to get its fuel from, that's quite amazing of itself.

but at least double the amount of mpg would be better, i'm sure there could still be a lot of improvements.

but it can happen i'm sure

but it basically uses water to get its fuel from, that's quite amazing of itself.

but at least double the amount of mpg would be better, i'm sure there could still be a lot of improvements.

but it can happen i'm sure

Yes, it is still an excellent concept. For many years now I have thought that eletrolysis of water is a doable thing. The trick is to find a way that requires less energy for the process than the process produces. Once that is attained most people who work in the oil industry will have to find new jobs.

Be well!

I disagree with this. When this thinking truly takes hold as it has in countries like North Korea, and in the past like Cambodia under Pol Pot and China under Mao, you see hell on earth. No conspiracy, just misguided people destroying wealth and human life with abandon.

Dragon is your definition of sheeple those who disagree with you? I'm sorry you didn't learn about Tesla earlier but the information is out there. Hit the library, learn. The internet is great but the problem with it is it can make learning one sided. If you have an extreme view, you can find boat loads of others who will back it up. Only by being open to all views will you get a complete picture.

Ozone, not sure why thats up, but hasn't Sharper Image sold millions of them. I had a cheap unit and I believe that it threw out some ozone. Is it really a super cure, very debatable. Tesla's genius isn't.

Americans spend billions on alternative medicine, again you'l get 10,000 of hits on it and the books tend to be on best seller lists. I don't see the black ops invading book stores removing them. Matter of fact I see the opposite, more and more people are taking herbs and many doctors particularly young ones are open to them, people like Dr Weil, are hugely popular with best sellers.

But, you do have magazines like Consumer Report that looks closely at studies done w/ leading herbals and they report some, but not great results depending on the herb and dosage. I don't think you can go overboard and claim they are a panacea. Again you must do your own and not be blind. Investigate both sides and realize there are shills and immoral profiteers on both sides. There are a thousand remedies du jour claiming to 'save your life'

Modern medicine has big problems, wow, you do realize that been an increasingly hot national debate for years.

Dragon I can't tell you what to think, but learn both sides of an issue. I am assume you're strongly anti capitalist, thats fine, but learn where the other extreme leads too. Herbal medicine has many good points, but go beyond the internet hype and learn the good points and limitations. Both sides, you'll never be complete without it.

Michael

I question your level of spirituality and intelligence. Just because information is available from your library does not mean you can put it together and sell it. Local Libraries are also poor sources of material.

Lets take for example the magnetic motor again shall we? This motor is designed to produce more output than input. If you are producing more output than input, it means free energy. This means that it can be used in special aircraft like UFOs that can fly through space/time or used in unmanned aircraft as weapons

or patrolling the skies constantly. Would the US military (black operations) want you to use this? Again,

tesla designed this in 1890's. University students are designing working prototypes. If you look at his designs and the designs we see today, they are the exact. Ask yourself why you haven't seen it at walmart in over 100 years? It doesn't take a 10 year old kid to figure this out.

It is either you are not bright enough, or have not done enough research, or you are with the black ops trying to divert truth through negative suggestions/ideas . I wouldn't doubt it if they are frequenting this site since the bums are probably one of the only nearer to the truth besides the buddhist.

In any case, I wish you the best in your true awakening. I have much to say in educating the public, but I will refrain and only wish you the best in how you use the information.

You got me, I'm super intelligent and spiritual, but I'm with the black ops. We're the ones who keep the 100,000 electrical engineers in the world from turning electrical motors into perpetual motion devices, (hint reverse the polarity of the neutron flow whoops). Takes thousands of agents to keep'em from doing that (millions working around the world), but its worth it to keep the air free from UFOs and the time line straight.

We have Magic Johnson saying its 'cocktail' of drugs that keep him alive instead of saying its really the ozone. But I've already said to much.

("In any case, I wish you the best in your true awakening")

Kid, I'm awake, I think <edited> (if you poll your friends & family you might find out I'm not alone). Since you're taking on the roll of teacher, What you have accomplished?? Other then believing everything in the funny papers, and memorizing every episode of "X-Files"? Have you seriously studied things beyond the internet conspiracy pages? Have you ever taken a beginners course in electricity, put together a circuit?

Your immediate and personal attack on me when I just pointed out Tesla is widely known and respected shows an enormous insecurity on your part. People aren't insulting you by disagreeing. You need more balance. Not just in learning two sides of an issue, but in acting maturely. You can take umbrance from this post because I am insulting you and think you're a <edited>, but that's only after two self righteous posts aimed at me.

By reading the boring books in the library and taking some boring classes you can ground yourself in knowledge that's actually checked out from people who've worked in the field for decades. Before leaping into the belief that perpetual motion devices are everywhere, take the time to study actual texts, then make the leap. You don't have to except main stream belief, but before you go preachy, you have to pick up learning beyond the conspiracy sites.

Michael