Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

Busy with Family & students.

Hi Folks sorry been very Busy with family & Kap students & my own self.

I am not "here" so much however I still send "healing" to the healing section once a week.

Thanks for you guys on T-bumbs that are very cool.

Right now I do not have the time to be here everyday and contribute. Sorry.

The only way I can and will contribute is to send healing to the healing section. I know some of you want me to make "thesis" on enlightenment/kundalini etc. And some want what i have for free.... Frankly I just do not have the time. You want it for free you have to come see me eventually I give to my students abundantly more than what the course is valued in cost.

Those that are curious as to what we do with KAP/Kundalini etc and if it "works" please talk with my students Mal, Andrew, Tony, Peter, Armando, Andrea, Francesca, Darin, Bobby Joyce, Sinno (phyllis). They are frequently on facebook. And would be more than glad to help anyone out with KAP questions.

Review classes are free & usually on Thursday and at least once a month Shaktipat is given out by Susan Carlson (She used to teach Kundalini Seminars with Dr. Morris )& my Student Andrea Maitland, Tao Semko & Myself.

If anyone wants to contact me for Classes etc email me at [email protected]

Peace & God/Goddess/Shiva/Shakti/Allah/Tao bless

love

Santiago

Hey Santi, take as much time as you need, bro. I haven't sent you a PM in awhile with any questions cause I've been bugging Tao. When I finish KAP1, I'll be back to bug you some more, though! :D

I hope to do a KAP1 review with you sometime in the future...

gullon main rang bharray baghay nau bahar challay

challay bhee aaoo kaay gulshan kaa karobar challay

Sign in to follow this