JustARandomPanda

Matrix Energetics

I have an online friend who went to a Matrix Energetics workshop where they did something called 2-Pointing. From reading over the website I swear it sounds like Qi Kong type Chi work just dressed up in a suitably Scientized lingo (matrix, quantum fields, etc) to lure in people who would otherwise get the heebie-geebies if it were called Chi, Kundalini, etc...

My friend wasn't able to explain to me what 2-pointing is or how to do it. Does anyone here know?

Edited by SereneBlue

I read the book a couple of years ago and couldn't quite figure it out. So, I went to the ME forum to learn more but it seems that even people who take the seminar have difficulty understanding it, or at least explaining it. I would check out the forum and maybe ask over there.

I read the book a couple of years ago and couldn't quite figure it out. So, I went to the ME forum to learn more but it seems that even people who take the seminar have difficulty understanding it, or at least explaining it. I would check out the forum and maybe ask over there.

After a LOT of heavy digging all over the web - including tons of detailed posts by M.E. seminar takers - I've finally figured it out. 2 pointing = Reiki. The author is just really bad at explaining and won't admit he's teaching everyone Reiki - just with a fancy, Scientific-ized, new name. I guess he couldn't charge as much if he used the more well known term. It's also telling Amazon groups Matrix Energetics with Reiki books. I guess that should've been my first clue to what M.E. really is right there but I didn't pay much attention to it at the time.

Edited by SereneBlue

I don't think Reiki is it. It's about connecting two points of energy. I remember someone on the ME forum saying they had asked Richard Bartlett about 2 pointing, and he said it was like two ducks swimming towards the same piece of bread. (It may have been two swans or something).

I don't think Reiki is it. It's about connecting two points of energy. I remember someone on the ME forum saying they had asked Richard Bartlett about 2 pointing, and he said it was like two ducks swimming towards the same piece of bread. (It may have been two swans or something).

It is indeed Reiki. Bartlett confuses the majority of seminar takers because he babbles on and on about how you're manipulating "Morphogenic fields", "quantum fields", "collapsing the energy wave between the 2 points", "going to your heartspace", "time-traveling", etc. But when you research the actual step by step process of 2 Point - when it's broken down - it *is* Reiki energy work that he's teaching. Reiki has evolved well beyond the Japanese originator's original system. I counted no less than 20 different variants of Reiki scattered around the web (some also with modified names - like Quantum Touch, etc). Matrix Energetics is just another one of the many Reiki variants.

Edited by SereneBlue

Matrix Energetics is just another one of the many Reiki variants.

I hope your research in other areas of life, is better than your effort here.

Your completely off.

A 2 point lasts for a fraction of a second, doesn`t sound like a reiki session.

Cheers B)

I know nothing of 2 point. My wife is a reiki practitioner.

Reiki has no time limit or set amount, it can be done for a long time or be instant. People do not tend to want to pay for instant sessions, but that does not mean that they are not capable of the same result. Intent is everything, time frame is irrelevant.

I recently purchased "The Matrix Energetics Experience" from Sounds True..............The program contains 6 audios, 1 dvd, an 85 page workbook and color coded cards called "Frequency Cards" which enables one to tap into the various frequencies of the universe................It lists for $99.95 but can be gotten a lot cheaper on Amazon and other sites.

As far as Two Pointing goes, I can say right off the bat it is not Reiki or chi............As a matter of fact, Mr. Bartlett says on the video that he doesn't think chi, chakras or prana really exist and then with a smile on his face, "neither do trees"...................The point he's making, is that on a quantum level, everything is just waves and photons and what we all do to exist on this 3d level is to give labels and names to things.

This is where Morphogenetic Fields come into play...............When enough people have the same belief system, the larger the field becomes and takes on it's own life................So you can tap a chi , prana field etc and then it's labeled..............As Richard says, " when you define it, you also confine it " forcing you to operate within that system with all of it's limitations.

When you Two Point (which I haven't learned yet) you access the quantum field of limitless potential and collapse the wave of whatever your working on be it an injury, self esteem whatever...............Imagination is the key to tapping the field with Two Point and not placing an intent for a particular outcome. Don't try to control what is going to happen in the next instant.

I heartily recommend the Sounds True program.

I've only watched the video once and listened to cd 1 a few times and already I'm witnessing more of how the universe likes to play with us and I truly believe the key word here is play!

Edited by ToP-fan

This is where Morphogenetic Fields come into play...............When enough people have the same belief system, the larger the field becomes and takes on it's own life................So you can tap a chi , prana field etc and then it's labeled..............As Richard says, " when you define it, you also confine it " forcing you to operate within that system with all of it's limitations.http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=1&t=10796&qpid=130595

When you Two Point (which I haven't learned yet) you access the quantum field of limitless potential and collapse the wave of whatever your working on be it an injury, self esteem whatever...............Imagination is the key to tapping the field with Two Point and not placing an intent for a particular outcome. Don't try to control what is going to happen in the next instant.

I heartily recommend the Sounds True program.

I've only watched the video once and listened to cd 1 a few times and already I'm witnessing more of how the universe likes to play with us and I truly believe the key word here is play!

If what Dr. Bartlett said is true by labeling it he *has* confined it. I'm not sure anyone not living in an un-enlightened state can do anything *but* confine the energy or 'morphic quantum field' etc. He named it 2 - Point. It has become defined and a concept in the unenlightened mind. Comes with the territory.

Thanks so much ToP for explaining it. All that matters really is if it works.

Edited by SereneBlue

My experience:

I attended a Matrix Energetics workshop in LA last year. I was very eager to learn it based on the book, which I thought was interesting and compelling. I came away disappointed. Seems like the main phenomenon was his ability to have people swoon and fall back, like in a revival-type healing. He "treated" various people in the course, I sought them out later, no one was cured healed or much improved in any way when I talked to them.

Bartlett himself was limping during the course, complaining of a flare-up of a recurrent knee problem.

My impression of his manner and presentation was that he was kind of crazy. Over the top, ungrounded, on the manic side. Weird look in his eyes. I asked him a couple of questions one on one during the workshop, did not have a good feeling about him. That was my impression.

I have not pursued any further study of Matrix Energetics.

I havent been to the seminar or even read the book yet, but I'll venture to guess what is meant by 2 pt from some people Ive spoken with who are into it.

my wild guess on a version of 2 point:

if you put your awareness into the point of each finger separated at different points in space (for example) and play around until you feel a tug in one of them you've made the two one. you've allowed part of your singular awareness to experiencing those 2 points at once, which is perhaps like opening a 'quantum' field and the intention is dropped into it.

Ive actually had some wierd things happen playing around with this. But I wouldn't imagine my description to be that close what is taught in the workshop.

Dr Bartlet's background doent list hypnosis or NLP but there's 2 blatant ericksonian hypnosis patterns in the main promo video on their website..

an impressive confusion line:

"Its not about unconfusing you , its about infusing you with something that feels confusing but is just naturally right. when you are confused you actually start to learn stuff"

(confusion techniques cause a transderivational search for meaning, usefull in inductions for trance work by overloading the dominant hemisphere of the brain and suggestions slip right past the gatekeeper)

also:

"most of you may not be aware of the pressure of the feet in your shoes and the way your feet imprint the carpet until I mention it"

-an example of pacing and leading and then he even goes on to talk about deletion, another Ericksonian/NLP tactic.

with those two glaring hypnotic techniques in just a 6 minute promo video I can only imagine the workshop must be structured and laced with hypnotic language patterns intended to create a poewerfull group trance. Im not judging it as a bad thing or unethical considering he's trying to bring a lot of people toward wholeness. If it really works then great.

Edited by SeriesOfTubes