Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Transcendent Being

I heard back from Dr. Christine Donnell -- her office is about half a mile from my workplace. I closed my gmail account and my yahoo just to clear out the online energy! I had a close following of readers from Spain, Brazil, Germany, India, U.K., Australia. Now they got released from my bondage! haha.

Dr. Donnell said she has two male students doing ayahuasca in Peru right now!! She didn't mention Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com so I asked her if she knew about it. Then my former coworker said he's going to take Level 1 and 2 next week!!! It's awesome -- he'll get the laser-love initiation.

Have you seen "Angels and Demons" yet? haha. Saw it today in the theatre.

My research is too radical for publication because I argue

1) surplus value of consciousness (instead of labor) -- so reality IS consciousness but there is a commodity fetish as tantric technology guided by the psychology of math ratios

2) math ratios (mass squared inversely proportional to energy frequency distance) originates from music ratios

3) there is an error of logic at the root connection between music, math and logic -- this is the vanishing mediator behind the Pythagorean Theorem -- math as mass ritual sacrifice.

4) There is no progress in science -- time is an illusion -- science is the myth and religion of our time -- as science progresses, ecology and social justice are worse on a global scale -- the technology has a diminishing rate of return for "progress" while the destructive externalities are worse.

5) this is from the Freemasonic "separation of heaven and earth" - the spread of tantric sex and right-brain technology which dumbs down society.

6) the end result is the same as the beginning -- the Eternal Cosmic Mother as pure consciousness beyond space-time, the always already of reality. Free will is not real -- the truth is achieved by listening to nonwestern music ratios -- 2:3, the perfect 5th is yang and 3:4, the perfect 4th is yin -- the three gunas of Vedic philosophy are based on this as well -- sattva, tamas, ragas.

• Like 1

Hey drew, how do the Zobet frequencies of 3,6, 9 relate with yin 3:4 perfect forth,

and the perfect fifth yang 2:3. How does this relate to to tetrahedral and octahedral geometry and phi? The Zobet frequencies can be divided into yin and yang based on even and odd numbers. In addition how does this relate to the cascade of nines that we find in vedic tuning: 108, 216, 324, 432, 540, 648, 756, 864, and 1080, in terms of musical frequencies in Hz? How do these frequencies sounded with the coherent emotion of compassion help to remove the green veil of lower maya to see into every aspect of external life and read the book of the experience of consciousness as if it were a scripture?

Edited by Xienkula1

the truth is achieved by listening to nonwestern music ratios -- 2:3, the perfect 5th is yang and 3:4, the perfect 4th is yin -- the three gunas of Vedic philosophy are based on this as well -- sattva, tamas, ragas.

:blink:

Wow. Fascinating stuff DH!

I wish you would post more detailed expositions on each of your points. Either here or maybe on a blog you have somewhere?

I suck at math and yet find it fascinating despite always having to struggle with it. Having recently read a Jocelyn Godwin book I've become interested in how and why Pythagoras said Number is a basis of the universe. IIRC Pythagoras also dealt with music.

Can anyone direct me to some MP3s or CDs of music that uses non-western (non-equal temperament tuning) ratios? I've only read about them. Now I'd like to actually HEAR what they sound like.

Sign in to follow this