Sign in to follow this  
alfa

Orgasm throughout the day (and night)

Normally, orgasm lasts a few moments. But in tantra, sexual energy is transformed in such a way that it lasts throughout. But how is this possible without a partner? Is tantra all about having sex to transcend it, or is there also a place for meditation?

There is more to tantra than sex practices.

It is a rich tradition with several scriptural works.

I am pretty close to an anhedonist so can't comment on the idea of lasting orgasm.

bliss isn't the goal of tantra, its a side effect not to get attached to.

sex is used to achieve great bliss for the purpose of seeing the empty and illusory nature of bliss, its said that for one to practice tantric sex they should be able to drink with equal equanimity a glass of wine and a glass of urine. this is to say, he should have no attachment to sensation.

tantric sex is but one method of tantra, which uses many methods using subtle energies for the purpose of cutting through to the true nature of things

its said that for one to practice tantric sex they should be able to drink with equal equanimity a glass of wine and a glass of urine.

I love it!

It makes good sense this way.

Besides, urine can't be as bad as cheap wine. ;)

I love it!

It makes good sense this way.

Besides, urine can't be as bad as cheap wine. ;)

lol.. maybe. but i'm still a far ways off from being able to drink urine with equanimity :)

Yes its possible but trust me it gets boring.

I can Orgasm at will for as long as I like at nearly any intensity I like blah blah blah

I pretty much almost never use that ability.

This is not spiritual development and when you Die will have done nothing of value for you...

I can Orgasm at will for as long as I like at nearly any intensity I like blah blah blah

This is not spiritual development and when you Die will have done nothing of value for you...

Absolutely true!

After practicing a certain Kriya for about 6 hours at a stretch, there was a whole body orgasm that went on and one for nearly a week. It was good and all that and after it ended, there was no insight gained from that. And not to mention how helpful it was to get lost frequently while having to present an important proposal before 200 folks that week :lol:

Absolutely true!

After practicing a certain Kriya for about 6 hours at a stretch, there was a whole body orgasm that went on and one for nearly a week. It was good and all that and after it ended, there was no insight gained from that. And not to mention how helpful it was to get lost frequently while having to present an important proposal before 200 folks that week :lol:

Rofl!! :lol: yes

Absolutely true!

After practicing a certain Kriya for about 6 hours at a stretch, there was a whole body orgasm that went on and one for nearly a week. It was good and all that and after it ended, there was no insight gained from that.

I just want to experience orgasmic bliss (without sex), not interested in insights. It's something new I'd like to try. I am not saying insights aren't important, just that it's cool to experience orgasm the unconventional way. I'd simply like to experiment with it...can you tell me more on this exercise?

As I said in the earlier post, it's born of a desire to taste something new and different. Anyway, how did you develop this ability? Is it due to physical exercises?

Anyway, how did you develop this ability? Is it due to physical exercises?

Go to the AYP site and work your way through the entire program.

This is so true.

I wouldnt say I am 'bored' with able to orgasm this way, but certainly it isnt a toy that I am endlessly playing with. Actually I am finally accustomed to feeling that I am living in the moments before a crashing climax.. I reframe it as 'my battery is fully charged'. This de -sexualises it for me, kind of. It is life force I am feeling, it is what plants and trees feel, it is being alive.

This is so true.

I wouldnt say I am 'bored' with able to orgasm this way, but certainly it isnt a toy that I am endlessly playing with. Actually I am finally accustomed to feeling that I am living in the moments before a crashing climax.. I reframe it as 'my battery is fully charged'. This de -sexualises it for me, kind of. It is life force I am feeling, it is what plants and trees feel, it is being alive.

Maby 'Bored' is a little strong, but maby not. I helped some friends do a 'Pop' tantra workshop 2 weekends ago and so most of the weekend was spent in an Orgasmic space as that is what they seem to prize above all else. At the end of the work shop all I felt was that I had wasted a weekend and not done my practices that I feel are actually doing something good for me. I am pretty sure that I will not do another pop tantra workshop ever again.

I probably Feel my batteries more charged from Meditating on Life force itself, and not on Its expressions or Facets, (like orgasmic energy) but each to there own :)

Alfa - Of the various dodgy western Osho tantras available the -Ipsalu Tantra Bliss- crew are probably one of the best. garunteed saftey, you wont get finger fucked by a sleazy old osho sanyassin's, and the sexual energy techniques are good. Its worth doing just so you can do the level 2 which is really good - For the stuff you are asking about.

You will also hear the most ridiculous assertions about spirituality and enlightenment you will probably ever hear as well as terrible translations of Sanskrit and completly faulty History, but never mind, these are my issues.

Have fun.

I wouldnt say I am 'bored' with able to orgasm this way, but certainly it isnt a toy that I am endlessly playing with. Actually I am finally accustomed to feeling that I am living in the moments before a crashing climax..

It's a new toy for me B) but I find I'm not playing with multiples as much as I would have though too. For one its a lot more "work" than just enjoying that long slow build up. Prolonging that alive and fully charged feeling (beautifull expression) in lovemaking seems more fun and more errr sharing than the inward focus I currently need for catch and release multi O's :lol:

But I like enjoying my meat puppet as musch as possible. The human body is a pretty awesome toy as it starts to approach it's potential. For me life is about fun, experiences and enjoyment. Just becasuse stuff isn't about spirituality and / or enlightenment doesn't mean its negative or not worth pursuing. If you want to have a go, just do it!

Maby 'Bored' is a little strong, but maby not. I helped some friends do a 'Pop' tantra workshop 2 weekends ago and so most of the weekend was spent in an Orgasmic space as that is what they seem to prize above all else. At the end of the work shop all I felt was that I had wasted a weekend and not done my practices that I feel are actually doing something good for me. I am pretty sure that I will not do another pop tantra workshop ever again.

I probably Feel my batteries more charged from Meditating on Life force itself, and not on Its expressions or Facets, (like orgasmic energy) but each to there own :)

Alfa - Of the various dodgy western Osho tantras available the -Ipsalu Tantra Bliss- crew are probably one of the best. garunteed saftey, you wont get finger fucked by a sleazy old osho sanyassin's, and the sexual energy techniques are good. Its worth doing just so you can do the level 2 which is really good - For the stuff you are asking about.

You will also hear the most ridiculous assertions about spirituality and enlightenment you will probably ever hear as well as terrible translations of Sanskrit and completly faulty History, but never mind, these are my issues.

Have fun.

Right on!! We're on the same wave!

But I like enjoying my meat puppet as musch as possible.

Meat puppet...hahahaha. :D

Mal, reading some of your posts give me the best laugh of my day, and I don't mean that in a bad way....I'm gonna remember you said "meat puppet" when I do secret smile later today.

Seth Ananda are you in the UK? I am interested in the Ipsalu people. Can you say any more about level 2?

No, I am in Melbourne, Australia. I am sure Ipsalu will have peolpe in the UK. (i think Tantrika International will give you the details)

Not much I can say about level 2.

No point doing it if you cant feel energy.

Awesome emotional clearing...

Deep bliss states...

just worth having done :)

No, I am in Melbourne, Australia. I am sure Ipsalu will have peolpe in the UK. (i think Tantrika International will give you the details)

Not much I can say about level 2.

No point doing it if you cant feel energy.

Awesome emotional clearing...

Deep bliss states...

just worth having done :)

Yes, the Ipsalu people are here, but I dont know anyone who has worked with them. Awesome emotional clearing...

Deep bliss states..

those arent so very hard to come by, are they.

I was hoping for more specificities!

Yes, the Ipsalu people are here, but I dont know anyone who has worked with them. Awesome emotional clearing...

Deep bliss states..

those arent so very hard to come by, are they.

I was hoping for more specificities!

lol, No they are not hard to come by :)

Its just all together in a potent little package.

Sorry though, when you attend you give your word not to discuss details of the course. B)

Seth

That itself is a good insight.

Edited by forestofemptiness

Sorry though, when you attend you give your word not to discuss details of the course. B)

Seth

Okaay. One time I was put in that position, and it was because it was overtly sexual stuff.

Another time I was put in that position and I dont know why, really, it seemed to me to be to create a mystique and get people to sign up for the course..

And so I ponder. <_<

Sign in to follow this