Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Kechari Baby!

People are just drawn to doing shit. I read the chapter and I found myself taking action.

I'm sure it's quite possible to be a kickass yogi/ini without it.

thanks for the headsup. The practice is hotly debated, and I'll get to the bottom of this debate in the next year or so.

cool kechari link, also can google good stuff at "talabya kriya". Apparently, Yogananda practiced kechari mudra too much at a young age which made him a bit of a loose cannon (google talabya kriya for that tidbit, also some discussion on Yogananda eliminating kechari mudra from his teachings in the west). Yogananda says that kechari mudra is key for developing a halo. I think I'd look sexy with a halo... Fun to be digging around Yogananda's lineage as his book was formative for many of us. This link alludes to the idea of trying kechari while having sex will save your seed.

AYP suggests that Kriya yoga, like taoism, has grown too reliant on pranayama practices like kechari and has strayed from the deeper practice of meditation.

It looks like AYP draws heavily from Kriya yoga. The author says that he has drawn from all the Yoga traditions he could get his paws on.

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:let_J...l+kechari&hl=en

This Kechari stuff reminds me of a HP Lovecraft story:

http://www.dagonbytes.com/thelibrary/lovec.../frombeyond.htm

The movie though is VERY over the top - not for everyone believe me :wacko:

In HT i learned about putting the tip of the tongue below the bottom teeth and body of the tongue on the upper pallete to activate the cranial pump.

or putting the tip on the hard pallete (fire point)to facilitate the MC. Putting the tongue on the soft pallete was called the 'water point'

After all these years my tongue seems to always be on the roof of my mouth - so i thought taking it further back would not be a problem.... well i can just barely get to the base of the uvula... which has resulted in a definite increase in the flow of my MC. When my tongue is in that position i'm feeling a strong connection between my eyebrow point and the sperm palace. I must admit it feels pretty fine :)

Now this may sound strange but after a while i felt compelled to see if my tongue could go further iif i was standing on my head :lol:

no such luck as far as i could tell.... but my head did get gorged with energy and blood. I'm reminded about how India's old PM Nehru, said that he would stay in a headstand for like a half hour each morning :o

btw in one of Pakistan's large cities called Fasialabad, they have a very famous street called .....Kechari Road

Durn, you and Sean are ahead of me. Wait for me before you go to stage two.

That short story is fun... should go on Max's website as a warning to those about to complete the circuit.

Inversion postures are good stuff! I should try to incorporate them at some point.

-Yoda

Misc notes on clipping: play around with the tongue posture before snipping. If you pull the tongue back, there's a much better frenum presentation. I would have started lower on the frenum had I known this.

I found something about the chinese kechari connection:

Nan Huai-Chin mentions it at least two times in his book Tao & Longevity.

(Beware: the quotes below are my own garbled english translation of the german translation of the american translation of the original chinese!!!)

One passage reads:

If the qi of the stomach ignites in the Middle Palace and rises the twelve floors of the gullet, the tongue will automatically form "Upper Bridge of Small Birds". That means it will touch the uvula and the inner openings of the nostril. The tongue will directly receive the secretion from the hypophysis (...) After some time (...) the gross breath will cease naturally (...)

Anothe reads:

When you reach samadhi (...) the tan tien wil start working as the lung (...) the testicles will contract and qi will flow up the Jen Mai and cause the tip of the tongue to curl towards the uvula. (...)

regards,

affenbrot

still hacking my way through flesh... this could take awhile. I'd say 3 months absolute minimum to get to stage 2 from where I'm at which is perhaps halfway through the soft palate. I'm doing the stretching too.

Sign in to follow this