Bodhicitta

Rosicrucian Keynotes

God is certainly other than ourselves as human beings. To say "I am God" is ridiculous - most people can't even control their own emotional reactions and thoughts, much less how events turn out in the external world.

You might be still seeing through dual eyes here.  'I am God' is certainly ascribing a personality to it.  'I am Logos' works better for me - the calculus, the intelligence, the microcosm to the macrocosm.  We, on this dimension at least, seem to be the walking, talking, thinking tip of the spear of Oneness.  That is what I meant and perhaps didn't articulate it will enough.  after all, I am a woman.

You might be still seeing through dual eyes here.  'I am God' is certainly ascribing a personality to it.  'I am Logos' works better for me - the calculus, the intelligence, the microcosm to the macrocosm.  We, on this dimension at least, seem to be the walking, talking, thinking tip of the spear of Oneness.  That is what I meant and perhaps didn't articulate it will enough.  after all, I am a woman.

We're all seeing through dual eyes, even if we have concepts of nonduality. After all, when there is a concept of something, there also arises the concept of everything other than that something...nonduality versus dualism. Even that dichotomy is dualistic.

• Like 1

We're all seeing through dual eyes, even if we have concepts of nonduality. After all, when there is a concept of something, there also arises the concept of everything other than that something...nonduality versus dualism. Even that dichotomy is dualistic.

LOL.  True.  But on the other hand, we do have to talk about something on this forum.

Doesn't it seem that the more you get into this thing, the more non-dual your eyes actually become?  That when you look into the pupils of another's eyes, be it animal, insect, or human, that you are looking into the Great Intelligence, the Logos, of it all?  The 'web of awareness', as Castaneda would call it?  And can't you sense the Oneness of all the atoms, even the same spinning matter in the table you're sitting at, as in your body?

Yes, we are in the world of form; but it is that which underlies that I speak of.  The incredible cosmic dance which really doesn't contain Past or Future in it; but the compression into Now.  As long as our brains are set up to be linear, I guess we're stuck with form and duality.

A bit of a Catch 22, if you ask me.  A  great cosmic joke of sorts.

• Like 2

1 female for 1000 other men mr. straw man. ...

No wonder Buddhists seek celibacy then !

Its usually about 5 to 1 the other way for me . 

• Like 2

LOL.  True.  But on the other hand, we do have to talk about something on this forum.

Doesn't it seem that the more you get into this thing, the more non-dual your eyes actually become?  That when you look into the pupils of another's eyes, be it animal, insect, or human, that you are looking into the Great Intelligence, the Logos, of it all?  The 'web of awareness', as Castaneda would call it?  And can't you sense the Oneness of all the atoms, even the same spinning matter in the table you're sitting at, as in your body?

Yes, we are in the world of form; but it is that which underlies that I speak of.  The incredible cosmic dance which really doesn't contain Past or Future in it; but the compression into Now.  As long as our brains are set up to be linear, I guess we're stuck with form and duality.

there is no such thing as oneness. those concept are sold by new age guru devils to romantic people like you, you never seen any oneness. 

a Koan in and of itself  :)

• Like 1

there is no such thing as oneness. those concept are sold by new age guru devils to romantic people like you, you never seen any oneness. 

Oneness is what is underlying everything. It is not obvious when using senses and a thinking that are based on making distinctions, that is separating things (a skill the infant has to learn early on, it seems). This kind of perception is appropriate for dealing with the world of form. Nevertheless, even here, things are "not two" (a-dvaita).

• Like 1

those concept are sold by new age guru devils to romantic people like you

Be careful, new friend.  You may be a short timer here.  This is a civil community.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2

And again...

maier---footsteps-of-nature.jpg

Anima Mundi, the soul as Psyche , 'Mother Nature'  - all feminine symbols.

psycheprint013.jpg

cupidpsyche2116.gif

When people get cut off or separated from this .... it seems to create an inner conflict or a gruff denial of a huge part of the psyche's  ( or ' soul's ' )  experience , which is often expressed or projected onto others .... a bit like  the trouble Psyche had herself with her nasty sisters . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Oh I dont mind sounding snuffy and snobby  

snob.jpg

"  I say chaps  .....   do we have any of that 'white snuff'  left over from last night ?  "

• Like 2

Oh I dont mind sounding snuffy and snobby  

snob.jpg

"  I say chaps  .....   do we have any of that 'white snuff'  left over from last night ?  "

Hi Nungali, my point was you do not sound stuffy when discussing such things, and I thank you for that. I wish I had that knack.

The original post was excellent, but what got my attention was the trolling (well done mate), to imply such things in this thread, to negate the feminine energy is to kick the Rosicrucian/Hermetic/Alchemical tradition right in the proverbial nut sack (no pun intended). Because what we are dealing with historically, is the survival and the reintegration of the divine feminine in the West. The lifting of the Veil of Isis, the reintegration of the lower Shekinah with the higher Shekinah, the Animus embracing the Anima, etc, etc. And this is quite serious in many ways, when we look at the world to day, unconsciously crazy, unsustainable, schizophrenic, this is a result of the negation of the feminine, quite literally the World has lost it's Soul.

From the Chymical Wedding when CRC's 'psychopomp' appears:

"I looked back, and behold it was a fair and glorious lady, whose garments were all sky-coloured, and curiously (like Heaven) bespangled with golden stars; in her right hand she bore a trumpet of beaten gold, on which a Name was engraved which I could well read but am as yet forbidden to reveal it. In her left hand she had a great bundle of letters of all languages, which she (as I afterwards understood) was to carry to all countries. She also had large and beautiful wings, full of eyes throughout, with which she could mount aloft, and fly swifter than any eagle."

And again:

If the poor human race

Were not so arrogant

It would have been given much good

From my mother’s heritage,

But because the human race will not take heed

It lies in such straits

And must be held in prison.

And yet my dearest mother

Will not regard their mischief,

She leaves her lovely gifts

That many a man might come to the light,

Though this may chance but seldom

That they be better prized

Nor reckoned as mere fable.

• Like 4

Well, Noonespecial - I'm thinking that BES and I are both feeling a little 'special' after that beautiful post.  I do think the women bring a certain soul, even to this venue.  'No one special' my arse.  You amaze me.  Often.

Well, Noonespecial - I'm thinking that BES and I are both feeling a little 'special' after that beautiful post.  I do think the women bring a certain soul, even to this venue.  'No one special' my arse.  You amaze me.  Often.

agreed  :D

but the way Nungali frames his answers may be better suited to work on ' unwilling  participants'  ;)

• Like 1

Hi Nungali, my point was you do not sound stuffy when discussing such things, and I thank you for that. I wish I had that knack.

Really ? !   

Also I have never felt that from reading your posts ; if anything I get the impression that you know a fair bit about the western mysteries but do not come off as pompous or preachy ..... I am not sure what snuffy means in this context - doesnt matter though .... on to more important things : 

The original post was excellent, but what got my attention was the trolling (well done mate), to imply such things in this thread, to negate the feminine energy is to kick the Rosicrucian/Hermetic/Alchemical tradition right in the proverbial nut sack (no pun intended). Because what we are dealing with historically, is the survival and the reintegration of the divine feminine in the West. The lifting of the Veil of Isis, the reintegration of the lower Shekinah with the higher Shekinah, the Animus embracing the Anima, etc, etc. And this is quite serious in many ways, when we look at the world to day, unconsciously crazy, unsustainable, schizophrenic, this is a result of the negation of the feminine, quite literally the World has lost it's Soul.

"I looked back, and behold it was a fair and glorious lady, whose garments were all sky-coloured, and curiously (like Heaven) bespangled with golden stars; in her right hand she bore a trumpet of beaten gold, on which a Name was engraved which I could well read but am as yet forbidden to reveal it. In her left hand she had a great bundle of letters of all languages, which she (as I afterwards understood) was to carry to all countries. She also had large and beautiful wings, full of eyes throughout, with which she could mount aloft, and fly swifter than any eagle."

And again:

If the poor human race

Were not so arrogant

It lies in such straits

Bravo !  

I agree 100% . As I have said a few times here in other words . I see this as part of the big sickness in the modern western psyche. 

We dont respect the environment that sustains us. Many dont respect the animals  , our elderly, children, women, and our own souls, all feminine symbols or  aspects. 

Even the plants cop it ! 

I can't conceive the nucleus of all

Begins inside a tiny seed

And what we think as insignificant

Provides the purest air we breathe

But who am I to doubt or question the inevitable being

For these are but a few discoveries 

We find inside the Secret Life of Plants

A species smaller than the eye can see

Or larger than most living things

And yet we take from it without consent

Our shelter, food, habilment

Wwe find inside the Secret Life of Plants

But far too many give them in return 

A stomp, cut, drown, or burn

As is they're nothing

But if you ask yourself where would you be

Without them you will find you would not

And some believe antennas are their leaves

That spans beyond our galaxy

They've been, they are and probably will be

Who are the mediocrity

- Stevie Wonder

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

And again:

If the poor human race

Were not so arrogant

It lies in such straits

This reminded me of what a lama  that was teaching said.  A woman claimed, loudly and proudly  (or egotistically) during his talk that she was a healer. Lama asked where she got the power to heal from. She replied;  "Why ....  God , of course ! " 

Lama was taken aback  ; " God ? ? ?  There is no Giod ... you all realise that dont dont you ?"

Woman (now pissed off)  : Oh ? Well, where do you  get your powers to heal from then ?" 

Lama ; "Why, from my mother of course. " 

:closedeyes:   ...    that shut her up . 

That lama also told me  ' lama'  means  ' sky mother'     (dont know if thats true or not ) 

• Like 3

agreed  :D

but the way Nungali frames his answers may be better suited to work on ' unwilling  participants'  ;)

Okay, I would like to understand that more .  

It makes me sound rather 'persuasive'   .... like I put them on the rack or something . 

spanish-inquisition-2.jpg

I have this little volume in my library - curious and  has been the source of much meditation;

51oIkrwqLML._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

eg. 

$_1.JPG

Also this, for a Euro / Christian / mystical / R+C  expression 

ttotrrvw.jpg

and this (as more mainstream) 

41AcUjUf7FL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 2

Okay, I would like to understand that more .  

It makes me sound rather 'persuasive'   .... like I put them on the rack or something . 

well, i said that your way of framing your answers are more suitable for unwilling participants.

The way you write you write a fun message with the message therein, or you lace the message with jokes and pictures and moving emoticons. That makes people laugh, or get in a more open mood.

Thereby reducing the chance that someones buttons are pushed and that he will close up and not hear the message but immediately goes in 'attackmodus'

I like the posts of noonespecial, but I'm open to read them, like you are.

There are no buttons to be pushed, no risk that we close off for his message, maybe that is what Noonespecial meant by coming of as snobby and preachy. His posts are more serious written and that tends to push buttons.

---

but i suspect that you are well aware of the way your writingstyle comes of and maybe you're just fishing for a compliment here  <_<

$_1.JPG

if the original poster will allow me to derail  :blush:

the 40, trial, reminds me sharply of the three of swords of the Waite deck

swords03.jpg

that being the card that I chose being just eleven years old, as the most attractive card of the whole deck ( the second one being the hermit, the third one I do not remember for sure, I think  it was one of the higher swords 9, 10 or 11)

looking at your two cards it seems to me that I've arrived at 14 now, the cure. I can see that all four elements are needed to cook the cure up ( now, why does that not surprise me?) In the background there is a small rural village, it conveys 'home' and 'rest' to me. Could you tell me more about the meaning of these two cards?

also this seems to go sort of backwards, trial at forty and cure at fourteen, which is fitting to me. I begin to regard ' the path' as a going back, a shedding of what was accumulated , ever going closer to the core.

btw, I like the german word heilung better,

its close to my own language and conveys more something like healing/ being healed. Becoming whole again.