sunshine

The Shakti experience

The Skati helmet has arrived. For those who are not yet familiar what it is all about... have a look: http://www.innerworlds.50megs.com/

Actually I do not have the helmet but the 8 coil Shakti, the most advanced with most flexibility options... it looks different to the way it is shown on the webpage though:

What I have on my head now is something like a baseball cap that has certain premarked areas you can stick the magnetic coils to...

I will see if I manage to get the software to work today and maybe even get the whole thing ready for setup this evening. I first have to get some rest as I worked 9 hours this night and have to get some sleep first...

may the exploration of my mind be fascinating

Harry

The Skati helmet has arrived. For those who are not yet familiar what it is all about... have a look: http://www.innerworlds.50megs.com/

Actually I do not have the helmet but the 8 coil Shakti, the most advanced with most flexibility options... it looks different to the way it is shown on the webpage though:

What I have on my head now is something like a baseball cap that has certain premarked areas you can stick the magnetic coils to...

I will see if I manage to get the software to work today and maybe even get the whole thing ready for setup this evening. I first have to get some rest as I worked 9 hours this night and have to get some sleep first...

may the exploration of my mind be fascinating

Harry

just wondering if anyone else has any experience with the 8 coil version

www.shaktitechnology.com/

I can't wait to hear about your experiences, sunshine, with the helmet!

You have to admit, though, it looks ridiculous =) The other day I was paranoid about my practice as being a big joke-- because I was beginning to identify with the term, "dick head"!! -Hopefully your purchase will prove fruitful..? ;)

Hi guys,

wrote little in my blog about it. If you look at the date it is quite a long long time ago I had my first trials. I stopped using it as I did not have a room available that helped filter out all disturbant waveforms in the air. I fortunately realized that my Laptop was picking up radiofrequencies (I had ear plugs plugged in and could listen to a radio station)... this made me aware that the coils would receive "foreign" information as well and this was a little awkward to know.

so I never really came to enjoy it

maybe one day

:)

Harry

I fortunately realized that my Laptop was picking up radiofrequencies (I had ear plugs plugged in and could listen to a radio station)... this made me aware that the coils would receive "foreign" information as well and this was a little awkward to know.

That's odd. If you were hearing a radio station through your laptop speaker (or headphone) jack, then your laptop was picking up the radio station. The Shakti coils could not do that. In any case, there's no need to worry. When you are listening to the radio through a pair of stereo headphones, the headphones will also put out magnetic signals - through THEIR coils, not so different from the Shakti coils. If you don't have to worry about listening to the radio with headphones, then you won't have to worry about your laptop putting out radio signals through the Shakti headset.

Clearly, your laptop is picking up the station, not Shakti, but if you feel safe in listening to the radio with headphones, then you can feel safe in using Shakti on that laptop.

You should contact Shakti tech support if you want to know more.