Mal

Salvia Divinorum aka Diviners Sage

it was the only drug ive tried since ive started practicing. i did it about a year and a half ago.

i tried it once or twice.

i realized that i didnt really care for drugs anymore after that.

now that i think about ive still got a huge bagfull in my friends closet.

i could mail it too you mal.

:D

Cheers m8t but please don't mail it to me (I've also had a few pm's cheers) While it's possible to get around customs :ph34r: it's tricky, and it's a prison sentence if they do decide to prosecute here in Aus :(

If I was going to go to the trouble. I would be looking for a longer term solution or something via the domestic mail.

Laws are annoying :)

Cheers m8t but please don't mail it to me (I've also had a few pm's cheers) While it's possible to get around customs :ph34r: it's tricky, and it's a prison sentence if they do decide to prosecute here in Aus :(

If I was going to go to the trouble. I would be looking for a longer term solution or something via the domestic mail.

Laws are annoying :)

Every spot of land ...

if stuff grows on it...

can grow some beautiful or wildly strange plants...

Think you should talk to some local herbalists

(they usually seem to know? Know a few that went to school initially

just to learn to grow bigger better more effective bunches,??? .)

and see what's available from the land you live on.

Of course some herbs make great salads, :D

some just simply flup you up, :wacko:

others just plain kill ya. ^_^

So learn as much as you can before chewing/smoking local foliage.

and take care on your journey, ok?

Ok.

You can be arrested for someone mailing something to you?

Yes :(

Then your address is marked. Then you are watched etc....

Yes and it's not a good idea to get flagged too often. A lot of people just use a different name, get the sender to write an ebay number on the envelop, and just deny it being for them if there are any official problems. But I'm probably already in the database for some spore prints that never made it.

(They were just for looking at with a microscope, I didn't know they were illegal officer :lol: )

Oh as far as local stuff goes.... you can smoke sensitive weed (Mimosa pudica) It makes you a bit happy. Nothing special. Apparently the tea is psychoactive!

And of course Aus is know for it's mushrooms (be careful because many of them WILL kill you)

Mmmmm.... intresting (acacia maidenii) Plants are so cool. I'd better grow some before the make it illegal!

Thanks

Mmmmm.... intresting (acacia maidenii) Plants are so cool. I'd better grow some before the make it illegal!

Thanks

then find an A/B extraction tek so that you know what someone who isn't you can do with the acacia.

Edited by Pranaman