Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Cancer is a Fungus

Karen are their any energy healers who could give a similar resonance to cure disease on the non-balance level ?

Yes, but I should clarify some terms first, and I'll start a new thread for that.

Taoism healings do cure cancer too. But we categorize cancer into two types.

1. Taoism healings cannot cure - cancer that are caused by yourself. For example you have lung cancer from smoking too much. That we cannot help becuase you deserve it.

2. Taoism healings can cure - cancer that are there and you didn't do anything to cause it happen. For example skin cancer for no reason. Or something like cancer cell in the arms for no reason. Or someday you just go to the doctor and found you have cancer. These we can help.

OK - there are two people with skin cancer. One is a farmer who works outside his whole life and devleops it from excessive sun exposure (melanoma). He has no choice but to do the work to survive. The other is someone who loves to suntan and goes to a tanning booth all year round, developing cancer due to something they did to themselves. Is their response to the Daoist cure going to be the same or different?

Similarly, let's say I smoke a lot and get lung cancer and my wife gets it too from living with me. Will one of us respond to the treatment and the other not?

Sign in to follow this