Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Energetic Congestion

via Zhan Zhuang i've started becoming more sensitive to my energy. The symptoms i'm about to unfold have shown to gradually decrease in very small increments over the span of my yichuan practice.

I've noticed stagnant energy mostly in my heart, less intensity of stagnation in my third chakra, and a blockage in my throat chakra that has started loosening up. The symptoms of my heart center blockaging is difficulty in transmitting love and acceptance to others. This in combination with my throat chakra blockage shows itself as my unenergetic voice. My unenergetic voice coupled with my third chakra stagnation manifests itself in my social atmosphere as being unconfident.

My goal is to resonate a confident compassion and playfulness. I want take advantage of every situation being an opportunity for me to make others smile.

Do you have any suggestions that could help me reach my goal?

Thank you.

Hi!

This is just a suggestion, but why not try going to see someone who has a really good handle on the energy centres you're feeling and ask them to help (and I guess you could learn from them as well, if you want and they're willing to discuss it - which people often are).

In addition, 'lack of self-confidence' is a term you added to the mix. What do you just feel and where, without interpreting what it is?

The idea would be that you lose the interpretation with whatever and just deal with what the energy is doing. An example of interpretation is someone drinking coffee and then wondering why their heart is beating a whole lot, getting all 'anxious' and so and so. Oh, that could be me some days ;-)

But if we redefined the anxiety as 'a buzz' that would be better!

Kate

via Zhan Zhuang

Do your firedrills. You shouldn't stand without venting. White stork "cools" wings. Incorporate cobra into plank (pushup) position. Think about it like clearing the whole front channel not just where you feel "stuck" those are just the starting points of attention, but rotate around them and work to clear the whole thing with one practice. taiji is about one movement. chi gung is about the power source. gung fu is application.

My unenergetic voice coupled with my third chakra stagnation manifests itself in my social atmosphere as being unconfident.

Sing Along Now! Live Music. Big Speakers.

Face to Face

Edited by Spectrum

via Zhan Zhuang i've started becoming more sensitive to my energy. The symptoms i'm about to unfold have shown to gradually decrease in very small increments over the span of my yichuan practice.

I've noticed stagnant energy mostly in my heart, less intensity of stagnation in my third chakra, and a blockage in my throat chakra that has started loosening up. The symptoms of my heart center blockaging is difficulty in transmitting love and acceptance to others. This in combination with my throat chakra blockage shows itself as my unenergetic voice. My unenergetic voice coupled with my third chakra stagnation manifests itself in my social atmosphere as being unconfident.

My goal is to resonate a confident compassion and playfulness. I want take advantage of every situation being an opportunity for me to make others smile.

Thank you.

Well I will share some ideas I have had that have helped/ are helping me with some similar problems

One is a psychol-ogical aspect - Irrational beliefs - You most likely have an underlying irrational belief underlying your weak voice in certain situations -

One belief could be " I need to act a certain way or someting awful will happen"

"If I dont impress this person or give a certain impression I won't be able to deal with it "

Thus blockage -

Thus you can complement your energy work with changing your core beliefs -

One cool exercise that I will throw out there

You can write a poem about what you want to manifest and say it out loud

I am here, there

If someone wants I take a chance

Women charmed,

We dance, we Dance

All night long

Use your will and choice of words to paint a picture of what you want to be

If thoughts feelings come up that feel bad - take attention away from them thus they shrink and shrink

In scientific terms the neural pathway diminishes and a new one is grown

After all you are creating your reality - you change others just by your thoughts -

Create beauty all the time if you want

If you dont have beauty - secret smile works wonders -

Watching a leaf and taking that feeling and replacing crappy feelings works well

Sincerity will keep you going

Zen meditation which to me is non-judgement and beginners mind can be good when lots of other things fail -

complete acceptance

By completely accepting there is the feelings you dont like yet you are also creating a new feeling -

Your not identifying with being faint of heart

The body is rewiring itself

Beneficial spirits responds and in scientic terms - new neural pathways are formed and other

neurotransmitters are emphasized

Good diet helps a lot

For me balance - variety - water intake -

High quality foods - from high quality channels -

Forgiveness and a kind loving attitude towards yourself even when you are not what you want to be

An attitude of having as opposed to needing to change

The moment this happens there is a freedom and change starts to happen -

Lots of other pathway that sincerity brings out -

Humbleness helps a lot in social situations-

Acts of generousity can loosen one up and change ones perspective quickly

Not judging based on reactions of others but having enough energy to have integrity -

Thus being able to gather energy from other sources so that one can be light and playful independant of whether the people one is with are -

Not looking to others for energy but rather creating someting beautiful

If demons come up send them love

They are very valuable as they cause us to adapt and evolve like any predator or challenge

Take chances - Break old habits -

Speak from your belly

Sing everyday

Hatsumi and Glen Morris say -

This is your life- keep going, keep playing

Good Luck

:lol:

Physical Dialog is just as important for changing mental dialog. You can tell yourself you feel good all day, but without pressing the buttons or starting the metabolic engine your gonna keep feeling like crap until you change one of the three primary sources of chi: food, breath, movement.

Break a sweat and sit still everyday will refine the yi. Riding the nervous interaction between absolute movement and absolute stillness is kinda like walking the plank. ie a diving board. When you get to the end and it's time to ... juump.h that naturally light springiness makes perfect sense.

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this