hyok

Last time you were sick?

After about seven years of nei gong and meditation, I hardly ever get sick. If I do catch a cold, it's normally gone within a couple of days, where before any internal work, it would linger for a couple of weeks.

Two weeks ago however I caught full blown flu, which I have only ever had once before.

I literally couldn't move for 2 days and had hot and cold shivers.

After 2 days it turned into a stuffy head cold which I'm just about over.

It makes you think that if I hadn't done any internal work, I would have been really ill.

No wonder the elderly and very young can die from such ailments.

I would say most often when people die after such ailments, it's not from those diseases themselves, but from the suppressive treatment. The flu itself isn't really a health threat - the real threat is the manufactured pandemic with a manufactured vaccine "solution."

Flu-like conditions when suppressed with vaccines, and then antibiotics and anti-inflammatories to bring the fever down, all those suppressive measures drive the disease into more vital organs, and that's how pneumonia often develops. That can be very difficult for a person with a compromised immune system to throw off, once it's progressed that far.

The statistics about people dying from flu are all conflated with the deaths from other conditions like pneumonia. Even the incidence of the flu itself is conflated with other flu-like conditions, all lumped together to make the flu look like a pandemic. The flu itself is very uncomfortable, but is rarely harmful, and much less prevalent than we're led to believe. If you're sick for a few days, you don't have the flu, no matter how flu-like it seems.

Some great posts, Karen. You're truly a cornucopia of health knowledge.

As for me, i'm going on 9 years so far. Was into self-healing long before discovering the Tao. While i've experienced the comings-on of colds, learning to pin-point the location of the infection as well as being fully aware of it seems to help the immune system eliminate it (usually within 24 hrs) before it begins to flare up and expand.

'course, i'm just guessing, but I used to get sick every year like clockwork up until 27 when I started doing this.

Edited by hyok

I would say most often when people die after such ailments, it's not from those diseases themselves, but from the suppressive treatment. The flu itself isn't really a health threat - the real threat is the manufactured pandemic with a manufactured vaccine "solution."

Flu-like conditions when suppressed with vaccines, and then antibiotics and anti-inflammatories to bring the fever down, all those suppressive measures drive the disease into more vital organs, and that's how pneumonia often develops. That can be very difficult for a person with a compromised immune system to throw off, once it's progressed that far.

The statistics about people dying from flu are all conflated with the deaths from other conditions like pneumonia. Even the incidence of the flu itself is conflated with other flu-like conditions, all lumped together to make the flu look like a pandemic. The flu itself is very uncomfortable, but is rarely harmful, and much less prevalent than we're led to believe. If you're sick for a few days, you don't have the flu, no matter how flu-like it seems.

Karen,

How do you explain the millions of deaths in 1918/1919 after WWI - I'm not disputing what you say but in those days there were no vaccines and people would collapse suddenly in the street. There was no treatment then but more people died of the 'Spanish' flu than in the war itself.

BTW I used to get two colds/flu a year (at least) but now its very rare.

Edited by apepch7

How do you explain the millions of deaths in 1918/1919 after WWI - I'm not disputing what you say but in those days there were no vaccines and people would collapse suddenly in the street. There was no treatment then but more people died of the 'Spanish' flu than in the war itself.

American soldiers actually had many vaccinations since 1911, for typhoid and other diseases. Many vaccinations were given to soldiers in 1917, and they were very weakened and were getting flu-like symptoms. So when they came home from war in 1918, there was massive fear mongering and the public was told they needed to get vaccinated to protect themselves.

So the vaccines were immune suppressive, then the fear itself was a potent immune suppressant, then to top it off, aspirin was used to suppress the acute inflammation while in a weakend condition, and that was the last straw. A lot of people died in a short time, which never happens with the natural flu. The homeopaths during that time who gave homeopathics and not aspirin, didn't have their patients die.

A good article about that is here.

Edited by karen

American soldiers actually had many vaccinations since 1911, for typhoid and other diseases. Many vaccinations were given to soldiers in 1917, and they were very weakened and were getting flu-like symptoms. So when they came home from war in 1918, there was massive fear mongering and the public was told they needed to get vaccinated to protect themselves.

So the vaccines were immune suppressive, then the fear itself was a potent immune suppressant, then to top it off, aspirin was used to suppress the acute inflammation while in a weakend condition, and that was the last straw. A lot of people died in a short time, which never happens with the natural flu. The homeopaths during that time who gave homeopathics and not aspirin, didn't have their patients die.

A good article about that is here.

Thanks Karen I didn't know they did vaccinate that early.

'welcome. If you want to know what's the deal on the polio vaccine, that's a whole 'nother story, long and fascinating one.

Well, for now, I wanted to let people know that the Hahnemann Center Clinic in Ottawa gives FREE homeopathic flu vaccines, just call 613-692-6950 (Eastern time) to set up a short phone appointment. When they do that in the fall/winter, they call back in spring to see how you did, and for their research.