sean

No insults in Taoist/Personal Practice Discussion

I don't recall seeing any posts being removed from the main forum.

Well, don't believe everything you think.

I am still holding onto the two posts of mine that were deleted from the MAIN FORUM.

Btw, Mal I think it when someone sends you a PM about something that has been delivered to your home address the least thing you could do is a polite reply...or perhaps PMs get occasionally deleted? Do I need to provide any evidence about it?

Well, don't believe everything you think.

I am still holding onto the two posts of mine that were deleted from the MAIN FORUM.

I was clarifying my previous comments for Mal. I was not commenting on yours. I rarely read your posts so I wouldn't notice if some had been deleted. I can't comment one way or the other on your claim.

i]Mal[/i] I think it when someone sends you a PM about something that has been delivered to your home address the least thing you could do is a polite reply...or perhaps PMs get occasionally deleted? Do I need to provide any evidence about it?

I appreciate the tea, it smells nice and I apologize for the 6h30m delay in notifying you as I only picked it up from the post office this afternoon and still had to practice and make dinner. I was actually surprised as I was starting to think I had misunderstood you or you hadn't sent it. I'm looking forward to trying it out next week, I'm 1/2 way through some infusions of jasmine dragon pearls at the moment. But I usually take a bit of time comparing before doing reviews.

And I'm sorry you feel your posts were deleted. Unfortunately without any further information I'm unable to determine what may have happened or why and can therefor offer no explanations or solutions :(

I appreciate the tea, it smells nice and I apologize for the 6h30m delay in notifying you as I only picked it up from the post office this afternoon and still had to practice and make dinner. I was actually surprised as I was starting to think I had misunderstood you or you hadn't sent it. I'm looking forward to trying it out next week, I'm 1/2 way through some infusions of jasmine dragon pearls at the moment. But I usually take a bit of time comparing before doing reviews.

And I'm sorry you feel your posts were deleted. Unfortunately without any further information I'm unable to determine what may have happened or why and can therefor offer no explanations or solutions :(

It took that long to get delivered to your address?? That's bizarre. :blink:

Honestly, I don't know what to think about my deleted posts but I repeat again I'm not making anything up.

I had enough of this...I'm tea drunk right now and don't need this sort of negativity.

♥♥♥♥