r.w.smith

John Changs Address

Hi Everybody,

I just visited a website & Found some Guy selling john changs personal Information. I dont know If the Information is Accurate or Not . It seems every few Years this Mopai thing starts off all over again. Now a new group of Hopefuls are willing to lash out Cash & make the trip to Indonesia.

Will This Ever End ?

Hi Everybody,

I just visited a website & Found some Guy selling john changs personal Information. I dont know If the Information is Accurate or Not . It seems every few Years this Mopai thing starts off all over again. Now a new group of Hopefuls are willing to lash out Cash & make the trip to Indonesia.

Will This Ever End ?

He's not very hard to find but it's pretty disrespectful. I hope the forum administrator put an end to it.

Admin to put a stop to it, WHY? There is alot more crap here then asking for a persons address!!!

:rolleyes:

All Master Chang has to do is when they arrive say NO "SORRY" i dont take anymore students what is so hard about that? These people know he doesnt and if they want to try and meet him and ask to learn and get knocked back its there fault.

ideally, in my not so humble, humble opinion, high level masters should train a lot of people to become teachers themselves also, and these teachers should train a lot of other people. it would be a good thing, i think. for the world. all things considered and summed up; as far as i can; but i think i can pretty and unpretty well. but then again, it's not one of my weaker points; and then again i am working on my weaker points with some levels of success. ;)

cheers, thanks, innergy