Sign in to follow this  
Oolong Rabbit

New Jersey Forces Mandatory Vaccinations NEW LAW *FLU SHOT*

The power structure that's orchestrating the push for vaccines has an agenda that doesn't have to do with public health. Basically, it's about control. The way that's accomplished is by propaganda that makes people believe that they need vaccines - then they think they are freely choosing what they want (the way people line up to "demand" vaccines during shortages).

Imagine if you had a product that harmed people, had no redeeming value, yet your marketing campaign resulted in people lining up demanding it! Pretty powerful stuff.

It's been estimated that about 70% of doctors don't get a flu shot.

Edited by karen

Here's a new video presentation that shows exactly how the statistics have been manipulated so that it appears that vaccines have reduced infectious disease rates. The actual numbers of cases show that vaccines haven't contributed at all to the decline of infectious disease.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dr. Russell Blaylock on Alex Jones Tv 2/3: Harmful Side-Effects of The Swine Flu and other Vaccines

Ifb9ivm3gq0

dl6yKPicCYg

ZH-8k2x2OdE

haven't had time to read through the whole thread yet, maybe tomorrow. the bottom line for me is I normally don't get sick even in close proximity to sick people but stick me with a flu shot and I'll be laid out in bed for a week. now I tell the military I'm allergic to eggs so they don't stick me :lol: sooner or later their gonna want to stick me with other vaccines to keep me "up to date" though, so ill have to cross that road when i get to it :blink:

I'll tell you one thing though, the first person to come near me with a needle full of h1n1 or anthrax will get a trip to the ER for their troubles ;)

There's a huge social pressure towards taking vaccines.. Very few ever question. If you don't take them you're easily treated like a loonie or a traitor. And they're makin SO MUCH MONEY using the people's fear as a marketing weapon. This Babylon system really sucks blood.

(the vaccine song) SAY NO TO THE VACCINE by trillion (feat. pataphysics & nRt) -ORIGINAL-

Funny vaccine song

It makes me happy to see ther are some sane people here.

Edited by Magitek

Sign in to follow this