Sign in to follow this  
markern

Brainwawe entrainment

I am wondering what you guys think of brainwawe entrainment. Is it a good addition to meditation? Is it a beneficial way to go deep and then progress further from that state on your own? How much does it effectivize your meditation?

For someone like me, entrainment has taken me in a year what others have taken decades to accomplish. I can now meditate without it, but it is cool to be able to choose what frequency you want to be in, and see where that gets you.

Currently I use a half hour theta program during my lunch break as a sleep replacement ( I only get 4 hours a night), A hour delta power nap session when I get home, I developed a kunlun session that ramps the Schuman Resonance harmonics up into the gamma frequencies, an alpha, theta, SMR program to get me ready for sleep, and I loop a theta/delta white noise program all night while sleeping.

Yep it can make a big difference, especially if you happen to be the type who responds well to it. From my experience people who are interested in meditation tend to be the type to respond well, so it works out.

If you are interested, I can make you a custom session with whichever frequencies you wish to explore.

One favorite is the 7.83Hz earth frequency.

peace + love

Chris

Yep it can make a big difference, especially if you happen to be the type who responds well to it. From my experience people who are interested in meditation tend to be the type to respond well, so it works out.

If you are interested, I can make you a custom session with whichever frequencies you wish to explore.

One favorite is the 7.83Hz earth frequency.

peace + love

Chris

Thanks for the offer. I`ll probably take you up on it some time in the future but I want to get some depth just through disciplining my own mind through Vipassana first. Then when I have some real experience I am definitively going to explore this. I just want to see how it unfolds "naturaly" first.

entrain to natural waves first or use the entrainment technology to break the rhythm of any sensory bombardment, so you can entrain to natural waves, internal external meet in the middle.

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this