mwight

Longmen Pai Training Information?

Well didnt David lose His Power soon after the Transfer ? I remember clearly He was trying to "Zap" Students to No effect soon after.

If so this is not merging Yin & Yang but just a Temporary Transfer of Yin Chi much like The air rifle Demonstration described in the Magus Of Java.

Perhaps David Only had This Energy for a Short Time & Was really Duped into Paying a Large Fee.

The students who were in attendance were all "zapped" from my understanding, but his chi was diminishing towards the end of the student line, as he had exhaused himself (Also, to my understanding, David's master saw this happening and let it happen, so that David could see what happened when he depleted himself) - Later, after David received the chi from the bulls, he could easily "zap" again.

Edited by RFunaki

You don't believe so? Can you please elaborate on why?

I meant that i dont know for sure, so i prefer to wait and see.

Again tread about Longmen books but no news regarding translation.Discussion goes to David Verdesi and transfer of Qi from bulls.Simply I cant belive.Zhaping and other things,funny.

Why Wang Li Ping dont give initiations in lineage?Maybe because there is no lineage?

Why David change masters every month,and why this Immortal die young?

Why David now go to Brasil to meet Shamans and injest Ayahuasca if he is Master with ability on the road to Immortality?Now selling Shamans for big money.Who is next Pope Francis and Jesuit elixir of Immortality?

Ormus

• Like 3

Again tread about Longmen books but no news regarding translation.Discussion goes to David Verdesi and transfer of Qi from bulls.Simply I cant belive.Zhaping and other things,funny.

Why Wang Li Ping dont give initiations in lineage?Maybe because there is no lineage?

Why David change masters every month,and why this Immortal die young?

Why David now go to Brasil to meet Shamans and injest Ayahuasca if he is Master with ability on the road to Immortality?Now selling Shamans for big money.Who is next Pope Francis and Jesuit elixir of Immortality?

Ormus

but then you watch john chang and kanzawa sensei videos...