Find a tree

It rubs you back.

Stand for a spell.

Observe.

Listen.

Shake.

Breath.

Edited by Spectrum

...this is why I wanted to point to the "8-Hui" Converging Acupoints.

I had to go look them up (I'm such a acupoint-newbie, and there are all those categories!). Right now I'm exploring along what ever channels I fancy, sorting through the jungle. I really enjoy your dialogue: encourages me to work & learn to keep the conversation going. :)

per my bit of research, The 8 Hui-Meeting acupoints are 8 keys to different layers of the body (zang, fu, qi, blood, sinews, vessels, bone, marrow). :D Have you experimented with them at all? Experience?

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

Go for a walk.

Sit on a rock.

Find a tree

It rubs you back.

Stand for a spell.

Observe.

Listen.

Shake.

Breath.

tell us more? please? :)

I had to go look them up (I'm such a acupoint-newbie, and there are all those categories!). Right now I'm exploring along what ever channels I fancy, sorting through the jungle. I really enjoy your dialogue: encourages me to work & learn to keep the conversation going. :)

per my bit of research, The 8 Hui-Meeting acupoints are 8 keys to different layers of the body (zang, fu, qi, blood, sinews, vessels, bone, marrow). :D Have you experimented with them at all? Experience?

no I am so fresh. I am standing in luohan to strenghten the eight meridians, concrete. have to ask my teacher and read up more, just figued the 8 Hui Meetingpoints were junxionpoints btw the various layers and somewhat like "servers" between the yin and yang poles in the body. Gt curious about a possible connection btw this and Sunshines balancingneedle method.

Occasionally, my kidney area/ lower back will hurt quite a bit. Its a hot, pulsing pain.

When I go into this "sensation" and release it, it shrinks into the MingMen.

It seems that the MingMen, when there may be a blockage, it can spread outward and inward.

After releasing into the MingMen, the pain in the kidney/lower back subsides.

Peace