Sign in to follow this  
jonstone

I'm new and have alot of questions...

Hey guys,

My name is Jon, I've been interested in Taoism, qi gong, and immortality for a few years now. Before I was just kinda dabbling, now I more serious. I come to you guys with a alot of questions. It seems that many of you are already doing what I have been wanting to do. Mainly my questions revolve around semen retention. I just don't get it. I've read all of chia's stuff and many others. I know about the orbit and the anal lock, but it has just been fruitless for me. It either just shoots out, or I don't cum and it slowly leaks out later. Is there an easy to understand, step by step method that I could follow to accomplish this goal. I just turned 30 and an ejaculation makes me feel so tired. Plus it drains energy away from my other spiriyual goals.

Any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps all I need is someone to explain it in a non-chia way.

I'll be on here everyday. So glad I found this site.

-Jon

If your using the finger pressure method to retain make sure the pressure is applied in the back part of the perineum and not in the middle or else you could do some damage.

If your just locking your hips back and anal locking then you just need to practice. There is a certain feel to it and once you get it then you'll be able to do it again. Thats why its called kung fu. It takes time and energy.

Edit: Oooops..... I forgot..... welcome to da Bums! :lol:

Edited by DarinHamel

Sign in to follow this