Trunk

twiddle your tan tien

I wonder if a few of you would indulge me by trying twiddling orbit points, including especially those in the "dantien" area - as an experiment, for a week, for a bit of the time while watching tv perhaps.

I'm curious. I'm getting results, but I don't know if this is just me, or if I'm getting results that all of you already had and I didn't, or if we're a lot on a similar page with it. *whew*

twiddle.jpg

Hmm, I just tried what is pictured for a few seconds and felt my energy start rushing. Sort of like if a waterwheel started spinning.

Very interesting technique, there! :lol:

it worked amazingly well.
.. for a few seconds and felt my energy start rushing.

For me it's working embarrassingly well. Like, "oops, I never really got the acupoints of the orbit activated before". I'll add it to the list of "very valuable yet humiliating discoveries"! :lol::D

I've found that I can thumb-twiddle for a fair portion of the orbit. Jade pillow, various places on the front, lower back through ming men. (For the lower back don't interlock fingers, backs of hands towards body, just clasp one hand under the other. Sometimes 1st thumb-knuckles make best twiddle-contact-pts.) I'm getting similar results through-out, "hm, never felt mingmen like that before... maybe I never've felt mingmen before?... maybe I never actually got it activated before!?!".

Just a thought, but maybe worth trying twiddling the thumbs away from the body. Just to see if it has value of its own, when paid attention to.

I mean, stimulating both hemispheres, nice regular motion, circular in same plane as orbit.

Have you tried?