Hello there, i am PathOfBeansGod, nice to meet y'all!

I am new in this place, but not very new with cultivation and dao. 

As much as i want to tell you guys about myself(which i will dont worry), i need to explain something.

For as long as ive known myself and the world around me, ive always had this feeling that i have something that others dont. I do not know if its true or not, but whether it is or not, i know im feeling something. For the last couple of years, the feeling has been getting stronger and stronger, to the point that i cant control myself sometimes and that im starting to get unnecessarily arrogant. Im neither strong nor weak, im average in everything. A jack of all trades you can say. Ive had ambition to be able to cultivate ever since ive learned about it, but its getting harder as im not seeing any progress, nor am i having help that i need or cultivation techniques. If any of you Senior Brothers and Senior Sisters are able to give me advice or help me with something, then i swear upon my dao heart that I will be eternally grateful. 

Now onto myself,

I just turned 16

Im from the balkan district

I have talent in music and piano. (as far as i know what talent means)

I am a descendant of Great people (I capitalized the G on purpose)

I like reading novels and im well versed in history, namely in the prehistoric ages.

Thats about it, if any of you Seniors can help i would be eternally gratefull, I hope you Seniors are having a nice day, and goodluck on your cultivation journey!

Your junior brother

V, the PathOfBeansGod

On 22/04/2024 at 6:26 PM, PathOfbeansGod said:

As much as i want to tell you guys about myself(which i will dont worry), i need to explain something.

For as long as ive known myself and the world around me, ive always had this feeling that i have something that others dont. I do not know if its true or not, but whether it is or not, i know im feeling something. For the last couple of years, the feeling has been getting stronger and stronger, to the point that i cant control myself sometimes and that im starting to get unnecessarily arrogant. Im neither strong nor weak, im average in everything. A jack of all trades you can say. Ive had ambition to be able to cultivate ever since ive learned about it, but its getting harder as im not seeing any progress, nor am i having help that i need or cultivation techniques. If any of you Senior Brothers and Senior Sisters are able to give me advice or help me with something, then i swear upon my dao heart that I will be eternally grateful. 

Now onto myself,

I just turned 16

I like reading novels and im well versed in history, namely in the prehistoric ages.

Thats about it, if any of you Seniors can help i would be eternally gratefull, I hope you Seniors are having a nice day, and goodluck on your cultivation journey!

Your junior brother

V, the PathOfBeansGod

Welcome! What cultivation are you currently doing? And what is your end goal for cultivation?

On 4/23/2024 at 3:26 AM, PathOfbeansGod said:

Now onto myself,

I just turned 16

Your junior brother

V, the PathOfBeansGod

Here is your answer ; 

" I just turned 16 "

Solution : 

Another 30 laps of the Sun should do it

"

On 4/24/2024 at 12:23 AM, Nungali said:

Here is your answer ; 

" I just turned 16 "

Solution : 

Another 30 laps of the Sun should do it

"

Lol, thank you senior 

On 4/23/2024 at 9:37 PM, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Welcome! What cultivation are you currently doing? And what is your end goal for cultivation?

I currently do not know senior. I think im going for Taoism teachings, but I am also considering Abrahamic teachings. 

As for my end goal, I haven't really thought about it that way. I started taoism cultivation because ive always found it fascinating how youre able to become immortal with cultivation. Although im sure it isnt possible, im still REALLY hoping that it is possible by some chance. ( A good thing to mention is that I am currently trying to invent a martial art that can bring the fantasy into reality. I know it is a LOT to wish for, im certain that i can complete something like that within this lifetime.)

If senior has any advice or help he can give me, i will be eternally grateful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PathOfbeansGod said:

I currently do not know senior. I think im going for Taoism teachings, but I am also considering Abrahamic teachings. 

As for my end goal, I haven't really thought about it that way. I started taoism cultivation because ive always found it fascinating how youre able to become immortal with cultivation. Although im sure it isnt possible, im still REALLY hoping that it is possible by some chance. ( A good thing to mention is that I am currently trying to invent a martial art that can bring the fantasy into reality. I know it is a LOT to wish for, im certain that i can complete something like that within this lifetime.)

If senior has any advice or help he can give me, i will be eternally grateful.

You don’t need to invent a martial art that can bring fantasy into reality, there are already many practices that will help you achieve unbelievable things.

Here are the Grand Masters in some of the lineages I learn from: