3 hours ago, S:C said:

First questions first: Are the fruits on the cards of the high priestess pomegranates?

Yes

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, S:C said:

How can there be any deviance from the principle (the dao part) anyhow?

”when good and bad arise the Dao is destroyed”

quote from I would have to look it up.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Am I cat now?

Are you not? 

Luminous blob? I am confused. 

Edited by S:C

8 hours ago, S:C said:

How can there be any deviance from the principle (the dao part) anyhow?

I am not really understanding this question. Can you ask it again using different words .

I dont know what you mean by 'deviance from the principle '  , its like you are asking how yin and yang can 'deviate' from dao  .

( if you are , consider    n+  n-  =  0  .  ) 

Are all three pillars ‚humane‘? (As in residing in a human spirit?)

Considering they are part of the Tree of Life , it is considered to permeate all things .

• Thanks 1

It would seem that the differentiation between ‚four worlds‘ is arbitrary

Not at all , according to kabbalah .  But it might take some study of the subject before one sees this .

and not necessarily a consequence of the diagramm.

Not understanding again .   The diagram is 'a consequence' of a teaching  and a system , the system was not developed from the diagram .

Why are several spheres a world?

Because some of those worlds are 'higher' and 'pure' and some are a combination of energies .

We have to remember it is 'worlds' .  We could say  Dao is a 'world'  ( level ) ,  yin and yang are a world and the 10,000 things are a world .   Here , 'worlds' are a 'level of existence or conceptions .

Is this intuitive or experiential gnowledge for you?

The experiential part came later as a confirmation of learnt theory .   After a while it  transforms to 'intuitive'  *   and that is when the benefits of such an outlook become apparent .

* intuition, it has been shown, is actually fueled by experience and learning . After some time it beds in and knowledge and solutions seem to arise 'intuitively'  without conscious mentation .

(Seems I‘d need to take a look at that book of yours, bes! Seems very complex.)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

scared cow

2,100  Scared Cow Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Scared chicken, Pig

Of course , with me having no spiritual pride , all my cows feel safe and secure

ACFSBA_4a4SF_ct677x380.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ip

Oh !  ... errrr ..... ooops ! 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, S:C said:

What’s got the poor cow got to do with it?

After the posting of the emoji Tree of Life , she is worried she might not be taken seriously anymore .

i thought you're the guy trying to balance 

these are dead, not happily sleeping after consuming to much apples or something  

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, S:C said:

Thanks, that’s probably the most helpful answer. 

I‘m also not sure what is kabbalistic ‘tradition’ and what is nungalis interpretation here…

In the hermetic tradition I see it as (mainly ) two fold ; the descent and rising through the spheres ( see the two previous links I made on that ) and the benefits one gets from  the perception of relationships between things as learnt in the 'table of correspondences * - which is a list of the details of the basic  concepts  and how they relate to and interact with each other .

Hide contents

@Nungali (always knew you were very fond of neptune… but to put him on the top? Wouldn’t he get trouble with jupiter and don’t forget the sun…)

Obscure . Is this a quote ? It seems a response to something , without that original 'something' I cant be sure what it is referring to  .... it might be referring to my personal system I developed  ,  but that does not have Neptune at the top

Whats this Neptune at the top business ?   I also doubt the gender is 'he' ;  Neptune is feminine  (on the tree not as a Greek God )   I dont know what 'in trouble with Jupiter '  means  ( Jupiter is 'Jove'  or Zeus , the  'Boss God ' ? )   and the term 'forget ' relating to the Sun ???? .  I suppose that means the writer thought the Sun should be 'on top' - dont know why , the Sun is usually attributed to the center  ( solar system , in the body - heart , and on Tree of Life . )

Edited by Nungali

Thank you for explaining your point of view, @Nungali! I guess I understand you better now.

14 hours ago, S:C said:

Are you not? 

Luminous blob? I am confused. 

There used to be someone on here called Cat and I did not wish to usurp the title.

• Like 2