Sign in to follow this  
qinqong

Kunlun Norway

after an amazing seminar with max and his crew we are also introduced for kunlun in norway, and even sweden.

it has been a pleasure to have these guys in my home, and after the seminar we make a reminder evening yesterday in oslo, with the half of the class, and it was nice to see that there was more people on the floor than in their chair, and it is a big gift to have this key, and as well i have to send the best wishes for these people who make it possible for us to find this key..(very thankfull and blissfull)

i hope there are some other scandinavians who can tell about their experience after this weeks since the class, and of course, we have to make a new reminder on monday the 16. june at 18.00, when everybody is finish with their exam and i hope to see all of you at the same place..

I appreciate your generous efforts to guide us further along qingong.

The group energy is very beautiful and transformative. :)

Whoho!

Nice seminar, something to remember for life ;)

My experience with kunlun has been a pretty calm one,

not much uncontrolable shaking or swimming on the floor for me.

BUT, I`ve had other things happen... not everything is easy to explain in words and some of it is for me only to know, and for you to be curious about :P

All in all I`ve had more energy since the kunlun seminar, than I`ve had the last 10 years.

I sleep less and feel happier. Like I said in another post, the best way for me to explain this is to say it`s like being in love. A bubbly, tingling feeling.

I`ve tapped into this feeling before, which makes this feeling very right for me.

Though this is maybe more intense. I don`t know... I`m looking forward to see what will happen in the next weeks to come. We`ve just started on this path, right? B)

Love & light,

Anette

Can't wait until next time! :lol:

Finally things are happening BIG time, however I find myself being too scared to go all the way. :o

Still; I'm forever grateful!

Edited by Heidi1975

next time is on the monday 16. of june, at 18.00 at the same place, and we invite all the swedish kunlunfriends to come and join us..

Sign in to follow this