The Biggest Nobody

The chakra system is genderless

On 2024-02-27 at 10:48 PM, Cobie said:

The 3 dantien do correspond with the 3 basic chakras.

The LDT, in described function and location, would correspond with where some systems locate the kanda  rather than a chakra. 

Not like different traditions locate these energetic centers in the same location though, so I guess one picks one tradition and stay with that. 

8 hours ago, The Biggest Nobody said:

Appreciate the correction.

Was that an instruction to Apech  or another grammar mistake  ;

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2024 at 1:59 PM, The Biggest Nobody said:

From my enlightenment I have discovered

Enlightenment = samadhi/ oness. And attaining samadhi is not easy. Which system you use to reach samadhi? Hindu, buddist, Taoist? Who is your teacher? What's your lineage?

7 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Enlightenment = samadhi/ oness. And attaining samadhi is not easy. Which system you use to reach samadhi? Hindu, buddist, Taoist? Who is your teacher? What's your lineage?

Upon what basis do you derive your claim to know what is difficult or simple on another's path?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Upon what basis do you derive your claim to know what is difficult or simple on another's path?

Patanjali yoga sutras. Ramakrishna paramahamsa reached nirvikalpa samadhi ( which is very hard to attain) in 3 days. But for normal person it will take many lifetimes. The first samadhi ( know as savitarka samadhi) itself is very hard for normal person. You need a good teacher and you need high moral values to reach first samadhi. The first samadhi itself is very blissful. He can't use smartphone Lol. If he is enlightened he goes to mountains