blue eyed snake

High Magick: A Guide to the Spiritual Practices

hope I am on the right place here

I would like to know whether someone has a copy of, and if yes whether it's a hardcover or a softcover and what size the text is.

Asking this for a friend who has a visual impairment and the  gadget she uses to be able to read needs a minimum size of the characters.

High Magick: A Guide to the Spiritual Practices That Saved My Life on Death Row

Does the gadget work on electronic devices or digital books?  I noticed there is a kindle edition while looking at what this book was.  On my kindle, I can adjust font size.  I just read on a regular tablet with the kindle app, not sure if that would work for their needs / gadget?  

• Like 2

thank you,  

She has a preference for paper books and this one is not freely available over-here. 

I thought maybe some bum could give the size of the font but seeing yours is the only comment I will mail a bookshop with inquiry's

Amazon has a CD for the book, bit expensive at new $41, used $31.  The author also has A Course in High Magick streamable on Sounds True also expensive for $39.  

Haven't read or listened to either.  I've bought books in Kindle form and had my phone read them to me under the Alexa app.  It's not as computerized as it once was, but its a far cry from a good reader.  

• Like 1

I actually just bought this a couple of days ago but I got the Kindle version for my IPhone. Is there a reason she can’t use Kindle and just enlarge the font? 

Edit: Sorry missed the part of her preference for paper books.

Edited by MBZ
  • Like 1