dwai

interesting energetic phenomena

I've been noticing two types of different flows that occur above the crown  - i.e. from top of the crown to about 18-20" above it. One is a spiraling (a double helical pattern) which turns slowly (frequency about 3-6 cycles per second). The other is a little sphere of energy in that area (usually notice it when I'm chanting a mantra) - which is like a double torus (donut) whose surface is flowing continuously.

Any thoughts?

• Like 3

Most definitely dwai. 

The pic I'm currently using as my profile pic is a toroidal sphere.

This action plays out in various volumes and interactions within the subtle within my awareness now for a couple decades on and off.  There are times when it is either strong enough, (or my mind is sufficiently quiet?) that it becomes a conscious perception.

Some are small and occupy regions within the body.  Some are larger and extend outside the parameters of the physical.  The most persistent one for me to sense is usually while I'm resting after physical exertion.  It occupies the region near the middle dan tien and has a strong downward flow that feels magnetic in nature.

They all combine into several larger flows all combining into one that seemingly extends out roughly 30 feet or 10 meters, centered on my heart zone.

65c4ca25b3428_toroidalsphereanimation.gif.785e9d1c83722d695acfd70fffdfb8f8.gif

This gif comes close, though there is a double helix that passes through the center running above and below that is not represented in this animation, whichimageproxy.php?img=&key=373c63a6ac94c4d3 passes along what I've heard to referred as the sushumna line.

edit to add:  the largest one only seems to be perceived when I'm in a longer fast beyond 4-5 days.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 4

On 8-2-2024 at 4:08 AM, dwai said:

I've been noticing two types of different flows that occur above the crown  - i.e. from top of the crown to about 18-20" above it. One is a spiraling (a double helical pattern) which turns slowly (frequency about 3-6 cycles per second). The other is a little sphere of energy in that area (usually notice it when I'm chanting a mantra) - which is like a double torus (donut) whose surface is flowing continuously.

Any thoughts?

Edited by blue eyed snake
too personal
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

10 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

Thank you for sharing blue eyed snake...

So much resonance!

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

@blue eyed snake

I believe you would find this video about the golden-white light from above interesting and insightful

Edited by Salvijus
  • Like 1