Sign in to follow this  
regardie_2000

from france

Hi everybody!

It's a self introducing topic from france. I'm 36 old man and like to discover more on the daoist practice. I'm on my way to a qigong course to become a teacher. I Practice longmen qigong mainly and a bit of liu dong's qigong (do you know : jade body practice etc...)

Forgive me for my bad english writing. It is not top notch as it used to be.

recently I paid the annual fee for this association http://www.cect-sanyuan.fr/

Hope to hear from different practice !

regards

reg

Hi everybody!

I Practice longmen qigong mainly and a bit of liu dong's qigong (do you know : jade body practice etc...)

welcome!

never heard of jade body practice. maybe you can tell a little more about that some time.

does your longmen qigong form start with a movement called 'young dragon goes to the ocean?'

welcome!

never heard of jade body practice. maybe you can tell a little more about that some time.

does your longmen qigong form start with a movement called 'young dragon goes to the ocean?'

Hi Reg!

Welcome!

Shon

welcome!

Hi!

I'm sorry my forms don't start with this dragon. you can go on www.dragonceleste.com and have an eye on it.

I practiced so much forms: different way to do microcosmic orbit, some way to help ease 8 curious channels, waidan and neidan...

I started with "blue dragon breathing" Sanjiao cleansing and some heart/kidney circulation...

reg

Hi Reg!

Welcome!

Shon

you can reach this URL: http://linggui.free.fr/methode_liu_dong.html

The jade body is a way to work on the backspine and on the extraordinary yang vessel. you have some twisting of the body, lowering back and it as 3 breathing methods:

tortoise

crane

dragon

reg

Sign in to follow this