Mana conduit

I may be on the path to finding the key to superhuman strength and durability

I basically got from a 20kg lateral raise to a 28 kg in a week with barely any training with my self developed technique and I am also more durable while using this technique so I will keep training this technique and see where it goes if it works I feel like this could be a reminder to innovate on qi techniques rather that search for old rare teachings if you want to know about the technique I used just ask and I will reply

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

I basically got from a 20kg lateral raise to a 28 kg in a week with barely any training with my self developed technique and I am also more durable while using this technique so I will keep training this technique and see where it goes if it works I feel like this could be a reminder to innovate on qi techniques rather that search for old rare teachings if you want to know about the technique I used just ask and I will reply

Ok I’m curious, what’s the technique?

On 1/23/2024 at 10:32 AM, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

Ok I’m curious, what’s the technique?

Ask and you shall receive basically you imagine circulating water or energy from your heart to all your body and back to your heart in a cycle for 5-10 mins or until you feel your energy is "tired" with the intention of strengthening do this and you will find your arm feels lighter when you raise it. Do this technique once a day or until you feel like your energy is fully recovered sometimes it takes 3 days.

Another technique you can use is just focusing your energy to power up I don't know how to explain this one but if you just try to activate strengthening you will feel your aura tighten on and inside your body and muscles only if you put strain on the technique which you probably should only do for 10 secs a day as it increases recovery time. If done successfully you will begin to feel lighter and you can lift slightly more. Do this technique while doing the other one or by itself if you want but for 10 mins or until you exhausted the technique and rest until the technique recharges.

One important thing to note.

THE AURA BOOST IS AN ADDITIVE TO STRENGTH AND DURABILITY NOT A MULTIPLIER

THE AURA BOOSTS GROWTH HOWEVER IS EXPONENTIAL.

Knowing that don't expect your first week to bee that crazy your recovery is slower when you first start so don't rush it.

You can do both techniques at the same time while exercising or when lazing around

You should try to get to a oint where you can use these techniques passively.

There is a channel called purple energy which delves into similar techniques (albeit for VERY different reasons) for class 1 of his videos instead of cycling from the head do it from the heart and for class 2 I don't really use nature much so I don't feel it's too necessary.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT when you are done using these techniques ground all used energy deep into the ground otherwise bad thing happen.

VERY IMPORTANT: I also found a cheat code for this stuff as I realized you can embed energy in videos and audio so I have made a audio file for increasing energetic strength (you still need to train though if you want any result but this helps) if you play it you MUST play it from beginning to end or else something very annoying happens it can even run in the background just play it every day at least once or don't if you feel like you got too tired from it you also may feel like your expanding and contracting during the audio file but that is fine.

Oh I will draw a diagram on the energy flow you must do later

Ok I realized I don't know how to attach an audio file but once I figure it out I'll put the cheat code please help 😭

All I ask in return for this knowledge is that if you find it works for you please spread this teaching as I believe everyone should know this and also to try innovate stuff yourself instead of trying to find the holy grail system it will help everyone.

Also ONLY WORK WITH YOUR ENERGY DONT TRUST ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF

Here is the cheat

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mN3JilbyJuZNvzu89Rz4zGTwyRJWK7aL/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Mana conduit
  • Wow 1

40 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

OH I ALMOST FORGOT when you are done using these techniques ground all used energy deep into the ground otherwise bad thing happen.

40 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

if you play it you MUST play it from beginning to end or else something very annoying happens

What bad and annoying things happen?

2 minutes ago, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

What bad and annoying things happen?

Bad recovery and a lot of targeting but can you tell me how to attach audio file

24 minutes ago, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

Not sure how, best thing to do is upload it as a video on YouTube and link it here

I can't do audio on YouTube so if anyone wants the cheat code dm bariosiblings at Instagram and the cheat is there

44 minutes ago, ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ said:

Make a video with the audio on it. Just use an image for the whole video.

Idk how to do that you just dm me and make the video yourself and post it here