huuphong123

I need help, Steam sexual energy to my brain

Like the title suggests, I am attempting to direct my sexual energy to my brain and throughout my body using massage and the Mantak Chia method. Normally, I have been successful in bringing it down to my navel using my mind, but this time it seems to be rising instead. I'm feeling quite uncomfortable in my brain. I have already opened the Microcosmic Orbit (MCO). What could be happening to me? I have never had this problem before
I have been trying walking and standing meditation, but they haven't been helpful in addressing my issue.

Edited by huuphong123

22 minutes ago, huuphong123 said:

Like the title suggests, I am attempting to direct my sexual energy to my brain and throughout my body using massage and the Mantak Chia method. Normally, I have been successful in bringing it down to my navel using my mind, but this time it seems to be rising instead. I'm feeling quite uncomfortable in my brain. I have already opened the Microcosmic Orbit (MCO). What could be happening to me? I have never had this problem before
I have been trying walking and standing meditation, but they haven't been helpful in addressing my issue.

Stop all of this. Just do seated meditation with your hands in dyana mudra by your LDT and focus your mind on LDT during meditation.

Don’t do anything else related to cultivation but this for now.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, huuphong123 said:

I have already opened the Microcosmic Orbit

How did you open it?

32 minutes ago, huuphong123 said:

What could be happening to me?

You can potentially fry your brain and internal organs with improper practices taken from books, over time leading to irreversible damage.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neirong said:

How did you open it?

You can potentially fry your brain and internal organs with improper practices taken from books, over time leading to irreversible damage.

i  was openned  it from watching Mantak Chia Video and Books 

• Wow 2

1 minute ago, huuphong123 said:

I don't know, but I can confidently say that I have opened the Qi flow in my orbit, as I can feel it running

It should open naturally when it is ready, forcing it open and running unrefined qi through it is not good.

Please take my advice and do the practice that I told you. You need to bring the energy back down out of your head. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Stop all of this. Just do seated meditation with your hands in dyana mudra by your LDT and focus your mind on LDT during meditation.

Don’t do anything else related to cultivation but this for now.

How long i should do this, focus in the dantien and  can I do it by  lying down 

8 minutes ago, huuphong123 said:

How long i should do this, focus in the dantien and  can I do it by  lying down 

Do for at least 10 mins, twice a day.

No lying down. You can do it sitting upright in a chair if you like but it is more effective when you are seated crosslegged on the floor. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Do for at least 10 mins, twice a day.

No lying down. You can do it sitting upright in a chair if you like but it is more effective when you are seated crosslegged on the floor. 

Do you know the reason why the Qi doesn't descend to the navel? This is an exceptional situation for me

4 hours ago, huuphong123 said:

I'm feeling quite uncomfortable in my brain.

2 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

your channels are blocked so it gets stuck in your head

If so, maybe try this?  Push--->sit--->flutterkick.  Repeat.

Slowly.  First do 10 push-ups.  Full extension.  Complete pushups.  All the way up, all the way down.  10 times.

Slowly.  Then flip on your back and do 10 sit-ups.  Full situps.  Don't jerk your neck.  Use your ab muscles.  Up and down. 10 times.

Slowly.  Then do 10 complete flutter kicks.  Slowly, Carefully.  Legs are at 30-degree angle from the floor.  No higher.  Left-then-right.  Flutter-kick.  Like a swimming pool.  Each pair of left-then-right is 1 flutter kick.  do it 10 times.

Then repeat.  Slowly flip back over, and do more push ups.  Then, slowly, flip over and do more situps.  Then slowly, do more flutterkicks.  Push, sit, flutterkick.  Do it till exhaustion, each day for a week, then maybe report back and let us know how you're feeling?

If 10 is too many, just do 5.  If 5 is too many, just do 3.  The idea is to get the blood and oxygen moving and to rotate the body to open and flush what ever might be blocking or clogging your system.  And, it's super healthy :)  Just don't jerk your body or move too quickly.  These are slow exercises.

Best wishes,

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1