Sign in to follow this  
old3bob

"Behold I make all things new"

Thanks be to the great soul of Jesus who has been co-opted 100,000  times and ways by worldly forces...

images.jpg

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2

Looked in the mirror this morning at my old, ravaged , and gravity battling  face  ....

Come on Jesus    !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Looked in the mirror this morning at my old, ravaged , and gravity battling  face  ....

Come on Jesus    !  

could be marks of wisdom and determination...

• Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 2:02 PM, Nungali said:

Come on Jesus    !  

that reminds of a Rod Stewart song...(singing about someone else)

Edited by old3bob

lots of making things new is needed after ages of mankind's almost perpetual tendency for self-destruction, which often includes everyone and everything around him. 

Looks like the karmic number is about  up for a lot of us this time around being that "no man is an island";  some will survive all the crap going down on planet earth,  for the rest of us its back to karmic drawing board which may not take too long or may take millions of years?

I'd add that the higher forces I've been allowed to cross paths with see far more than just karma...and can instantly reach across and through time, space,  mind and karmas to give us a break and help us see things in greater and insightful light that fosters a turn around of greater possibilities that are beyond just the "eye for an eye" laws! 

On that note Happy New year!

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this