Eden

Chi vs Kundalini

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2024 at 7:10 PM, Master Logray said:

Edited by f-man

1 hour ago, Master Logray said:

Get company, guides and read map/manual/travel stories

if i may ask,  what exactly did you personally achieve with this exact approach?

6 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

if i may ask,  what exactly did you personally achieve with this exact approach?

This is my recommendation to him only.  

• Haha 1

Kundalini practices and Qigong practices can go hand in hand very well and can be mixed if the practitioner is experienced enough. Dr Glenn Morris' "Kundalini Awakening Process" that was very popular here on this forum for many years is actually a proof for this. Two of its main teachers Santiago Dobles (Vajrasattva) and Susan Carlson (Shaktimama +) have been contributors to this forum. Tao Semko is now doing the main teaching and is excellent. I used to be a private  student of Santiago and had a Kundalini awakening due to his training - Susan was also present when it happened.

Tao Semko give some excellent explanations about the interrelations of these systems:

Kundalini: Hindu chakra system vs Taoist dan 'tien system - Pt.1 / Tao Semko (youtube.com)

Kundalini: Hindu chakra system vs Taoist dan 'tien system - Pt.2 / Tao Semko (youtube.com)

(1413) Kundalini: The Thrusting Vessel in Chinese Medicine - Tao Semko - YouTube

• Like 2