Felecula

Qi blockages as knots

Hi Bums!

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced feeling Qi blockages as "knots", so to speak. In my practice it seems like once I figure out how to "untie" the knots,  the blockages feel like they're removed. For me, the knots are around the elbows and knees. The mantras "Namo Guan Shi Yin Pusa" and "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha" have been helpful as well.

Good day! :D

I think some knots and qi blockage can be overridden.

By using qi to stimulate certain areas or meridian points.

What makes it difficult to cope with is if it returns after being removed.

I can actually tell you exactly what the knots are. They are areas of calcium accumulation. It tends to happen when capillary level circulation stagnates and the calcium the muscle uses to contract can't be carried away by the circulation like its supposed to be. 

• Like 2

Just now, silent thunder said:

Seems some conflation in comparing Qi blockages to muscle knots.

Maybe its more accurate to say that muscle knots are not qi stagnation, but are caused by qi stagnation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

qi stagnation. 

气停滞
It is an TCM esoteric term used by TCM practitioners. It simply means a certain organ or organic system was malfunction.
It's the language that TCM practitioners use it that an ordinary person wouldn't understand. People just took its direct meaning for granted without knowing the actual meaning of it.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

气停滞
It is an TCM esoteric term used by TCM practitioners. It simply means a certain organ or organic system was malfunction.
It's the language that TCM practitioners use it that an ordinary person wouldn't understand. People just took its direct meaning for granted without knowing the actual meaning of it.

It's a very ambiguous term from the past. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maddie said:

It's a very ambiguous term from the past. 

Yes, it was first to me. I didn't buy it. Finally, I waited for a long time to have knowledgeable TCM practitioners to reveal its definition.

• Like 1