salaam123

connecting the ming men with perineum

5 minutes ago, ChiDragon said:

There is no real answer. Use your own imagination.

I have tried and failed.

Damo mitchell teaches breath, I would like to know, if this is what people here do(if they do this), and what is the mechanics behind it?

Just by sinking to LDT, I get reaction and some chi rises to it, but id like to know the mechanics of its flow from the kidneys. 

Edited by salaam123

Most diagrams and books about the meridians only cover the "resumed version" of their paths and extension. For a more detailed explanation I recomend the book "Atlas of Chinese Medicine: Meridians and Collaterals" by Auteroche.

Now, on resume: You don't need to connect Ming Men to the Perineum. It is already connected. There are collateral meridians that connect directly the Ming Men, Governor Vessel, Conception Vessel and Kidneys. In fact, there is a collateral that does the complete path of many QiGong practices. I can't really go look into the book now in order to give more details, but it's there.

• Thanks 1

"Ming men" is said to be located  in between the kidneys where qi of the body originates.

"Perineum " is where the acupuncture point "會陰"  located , feeling its jump, its being  a hot spot ,  are good phenomena that your qi upgraded.

" connect ming men with perineum "  :  Not necessarily be  true ; other people's feeling or path is not necessarily yours.Better let qi show you its way , not forcing qi to follow what you are pre-told .

Edited by exorcist_1699