Britneyy

Trading Jason Miller Courses

Hello guys!!

Hit me up if you're interested in his Phurba Course, Hekate 1,2,&3, Cyprian,Jupiter sorcery courses and level up

Tons of money spent on them.

email me at kunlunxx@gmail 🙏.

Edit: Also I have most of his arcane audios

Edited by Britneyy

Yes, that is indeed a lot of money! I've considered trying several of those before. Did you gain any benefits from the courses?

You mean .... they dont have a resale curse on them ? 

Jason dropped some bucks on that one ! 

17 hours ago, jmrout said:

Yes, that is indeed a lot of money! I've considered trying several of those before. Did you gain any benefits from the courses?

Oh hell yeah.

The benefits at this point are virtually innumerable.

Suffice to say,his courses have absolutely transformed for the best.

Email me if you're interested we can figure something out [email protected]

16 hours ago, Nungali said:

You mean .... they dont have a resale curse on them ? 

Jason dropped some bucks on that one ! 

No

The only course that has a "vow of secrecy" is the Hekate stuff.

But that only means you shouldn't talk about the course content to those outside the course 

59 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why, what's in it ? 

I believe it's more that the goddess asked that the material be kept secret and away from the eyes of those uninitiated to the  teachings.

E.g sharing mantras outside the class

Edited by Britneyy

So, you had to get initiated  before you could learn a mantra ?

And the Goddess   (  ?  Hecate  )   asks this  ?   

On 7/1/2023 at 12:26 AM, Nungali said:

So, you had to get initiated  before you could learn a mantra ?

And the Goddess   (  ?  Hecate  )   asks this  ?   

You become initiated when you start practicing the arcana. 

You're interested?

Pls email 🙏

Edited by Britneyy

Hmmmm ....  'automatic initiation '  . 

I am very interested  in such things , but I am not 'up for a trade '    ( been doing my own 'course' for over 50 years ) .

Do you still want me to email you ?

On 01.07.2023 at 5:06 AM, Britneyy said:

You become initiated when you start practicing the arcana.

As someone who has access to the internal, secret and esoteric parts of magic tradition.

I am certain that is not the case. There would be no teachers or schools, if you could just go and practice by yourself and reach great accomplishments.

There is a lot of depth and complexity in the tradition which New Age quacks would prefer to be silent over, as it would scare potential "customers". The objective reality would also cause the self proclaimed gurus, to fall into the pit of despair.

Easy, fast, sex, wealth, 10 steps to success, 7 stages of enlightenment - those are the terms used by infobusiness dealers who sell "magic".

I would also avoid practicing "magic" alone, with online materials and no supervision, who knows where it would lead truth seeker. There are too many cases of mental illnesses and dangerous deviations, including entities posessions and others.

Edited by stellarwindbubble
Never mind. Dumb questions.

On 7/1/2023 at 10:46 PM, Neirong said:

As someone who has access to the internal, secret and esoteric parts of magic tradition.

I am certain that is not the case. There would be no teachers or schools, if you could just go and practice by yourself and reach great accomplishments.

There is a lot of depth and complexity in the tradition which New Age quacks would prefer to be silent over, as it would scare potential "customers". The objective reality would also cause the self proclaimed gurus, to fall into the pit of despair.

Easy, fast, sex, wealth, 10 steps to success, 7 stages of enlightenment - those are the terms used by infobusiness dealers who sell "magic".

I would also avoid practicing "magic" alone, with online materials and no supervision, who knows where it would lead truth seeker. There are too many cases of mental illnesses and dangerous deviations, including entities posessions and others.

Pedurabo