Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

Hi. I would like to...

I need to have my posts removed and my profile/name erased.

I renounced everything I was a part of in April of 2021.

This would be integral for my healing. Thank you for understanding. I want to put this behind me and close any open doors by erasing all of this.

In Christian deliverance/exorcism to leave these for a period of time gives evil spirits "rights" and to deny this leaves the doorway in the court of someone who denies it in the power and authority of the name and blood of Jesus Christ.

If you need a reference, deliverance from evil spirits by Francis Macnutt.

Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way. I feel sorry for the direction it took everyone but nothing lasts forever, not even fantasy. Not even the internet will last forever.

Thank you, I have full Faith this will go well. I've had opportunities to say farewell. All of my former way is now debris, Yeshu'at.

I pray everyone's life goes better, freedom from heavy ideas, Yeshu'at.

👌

Hi white rabbit, I was just wondering what the meaning of Yeshu’at is, I notice most of your recent posts have ended with it? 

You might not get an answer  ..... answering could be 'another evil spirit doorway ' .

(Yeshu is a form of  jesus ,  - the spelling depends on which Christian cult has chosen which  Bible that comes from what Talmud  :)  ... some like the pre Babylonian  which is amusing as the whole thing is a post Babylonian construct anyway  ;)

The final radical of this word is guttural; this affects the adjacent vowels. | Singular: יְשׁוּעָה yeshu'a | Singular, construct state: יְשׁוּעַת־ yeshu'at- | Plural: יְשׁוּעוֹת yeshu'ot | Plural, construct state ...  ('salvation , rescue'  , etc . )    Lit;  Yeshu'at =  'salvation of '

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, Nungali said:

You might not get an answer  ..... answering could be 'another evil spirit doorway ' .

(Yeshu is a form of  jesus ,  - the spelling depends on which Christian cult has chosen which  Bible that comes from what Talmud  :)  ... some like the pre Babylonian  which is amusing as the whole thing is a post Babylonian construct anyway  ;)

The final radical of this word is guttural; this affects the adjacent vowels. | Singular: יְשׁוּעָה yeshu'a | Singular, construct state: יְשׁוּעַת־ yeshu'at- | Plural: יְשׁוּעוֹת yeshu'ot | Plural, construct state ...  ('salvation , rescue'  , etc . )    Lit;  Yeshu'at =  'salvation of '

Yeshu'at is in the psalms, trust me. You'll find it. It may take a while, but it is there.

Yes it does.

Yes Yeshua, Yeshu'at is Jesus. This was known before Babylon. Yes, my salvation, Yeshu'at is literally the helmet of salvation. Hence Jesus is literally the helmet of salvation.

The only difference is Jesus is the Germanic of Iesous from Latin from Yeshua which is Hebrew.

Jesus said he is the keeper of all doors and locks. Yeshua has the Keys of David.

He also has the keys of death. He is also the door of the sheep.

He has already proclaimed victory over this situation. I will now tell you what happened:

My kitten tore down my Kali statue and the tapestry April 4th 2021.

I asked her is it really that bad? Her eyes were all black.

I prayed to God, which I hadn't in a long time and asked God to help me get free from this stuff.

Then my mind was clear and I remembered things I hadn't in a long time.

I burned my books, destroyed my crystals, found a church that understood deliverance... moved... my life is completely blessed now.

Let me tell you Jesus name when he returns... 

Bereyom Immanuel

Bere means beginning

Yom means forever

Immanuel means God is with us.

This isn't taught. This is the kind of amazing stuff you hear from Jesus.

You just double check it with the bible, if what you get is out of harmony with it, then its not from him.

But it makes sense.

But, if you renounce everything and pray to him, you too can hear that still small voice. Its no trick, Jesus wants people to come directly to him. He will train your fingers for war.

Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords (Whole council of God) in their hands

7to take vengeance on the nations, to punish the people of the world,

8to put their kings (demons) in chains and their leaders in iron shackles,

9to carry out the judgment that is written against them. This is the glory of all the saints! Hallelujah!

-Psalm149:6-9

I pray for the end of all these wicked spirits, dragons, that they never even be found again, that the agents be given forgiveness and a clean slate and that all here drive furiously to find their freedom in Jesus. Give them the eyes of Elijah, ears of Samuel, wisdom of Solomon in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Edit:

Yes, I recognized what you said.

I would take it up with Jesus. He still has his body. That's enough proof for me.

Acts 2:38

Yay, now I can forget about this.

I don't believe in the word construct anymore.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
Added explanation for the edit at the end.

14 hours ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Yeshu'at is in the psalms, trust me. You'll find it. It may take a while, but it is there.

Yes it does.

Yes Yeshua, Yeshu'at is Jesus. This was known before Babylon. Yes, my salvation, Yeshu'at is literally the helmet of salvation. Hence Jesus is literally the helmet of salvation.

The only difference is Jesus is the Germanic of Iesous from Latin from Yeshua which is Hebrew.

Jesus said he is the keeper of all doors and locks. Yeshua has the Keys of David.

He also has the keys of death. He is also the door of the sheep.

He has already proclaimed victory over this situation. I will now tell you what happened:

My kitten tore down my Kali statue and the tapestry April 4th 2021.

I asked her is it really that bad? Her eyes were all black.

I prayed to God, which I hadn't in a long time and asked God to help me get free from this stuff.

Then my mind was clear and I remembered things I hadn't in a long time.

I burned my books, destroyed my crystals, found a church that understood deliverance... moved... my life is completely blessed now.

Let me tell you Jesus name when he returns... 

Bereyom Immanuel

Bere means beginning

Yom means forever

Immanuel means God is with us.

This isn't taught. This is the kind of amazing stuff you hear from Jesus.

You just double check it with the bible, if what you get is out of harmony with it, then its not from him.

But it makes sense.

But, if you renounce everything and pray to him, you too can hear that still small voice. Its no trick, Jesus wants people to come directly to him. He will train your fingers for war.

Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords (Whole council of God) in their hands

7to take vengeance on the nations, to punish the people of the world,

8to put their kings (demons) in chains and their leaders in iron shackles,

9to carry out the judgment that is written against them. This is the glory of all the saints! Hallelujah!

-Psalm149:6-9

I pray for the end of all these wicked spirits, dragons, that they never even be found again, that the agents be given forgiveness and a clean slate and that all here drive furiously to find their freedom in Jesus. Give them the eyes of Elijah, ears of Samuel, wisdom of Solomon in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Edit:

Yes, I recognized what you said.

I would take it up with Jesus. He still has his body. That's enough proof for me.

Acts 2:38

Yay, now I can forget about this.

Not really,

because    by making another post here  .....

you just opened the doorway even more for 'evil spirits' to get you .

14 hours ago, TheWhiteRabbit said:

I don't believe in the word construct anymore.

That's the 'spirit'  !     Anything vaguely disturbs you  .... just stop  'believing in  '   it  .... even singular words .   :) 

The Dao Bums mods will not delete user's posts at their request.

Though you retain access to edit your own posts and delete the text within them if you choose.

As far as I know, the only posts that are altered by mods are hidden from public view and then, only when they egregiously break forum rules or applicable laws regarding online posting (i.e. doxxing, threats of violence etc).

Wishing you peace.

Sign in to follow this