Alm

D

You might need to let  go of  more than 'beliefs'   to not require food and water .

How attached  are you to life ?  

No ...  if you merely .......  believe unconsciously ..... you will not  be some type of immortal  living non drinking, non eating  .....

(  Jeeze its gettin' bad  !     :blink:  )

Edited by Nungali

Hi Alm. Welcome to the forum. :)

On 03/06/2023 at 2:51 AM, Alm said:

… Do we just need food and water because we have such strong subconscious beliefs about that … ?

No, definitely not. Your “subconscious beliefs” have no influence on this at all. If your body doesn’t get enough food and water, then the result will be irreparable damage and ultimately death

On 03/06/2023 at 2:51 AM, Alm said:

… weather it is my thoughts and beliefs that are the cause of all my troubles? …

Your “thoughts and beliefs” do effect your actions in life and so can cause “troubles”. So it’s a good idea to spent time meditating. 

Edited by Cobie

On 6/3/2023 at 10:51 AM, Alm said:

it is my thoughts and beliefs that are the cause of all my troubles?

These are important but the very substances that are used for your bodies (physical, emotional and mental) have been previously used by other entities and carry patterning and karma.

Further, some humans are targeted by adverse entities to prevent those humans from being useful to the planet and cosmos