Chang dao ling

Purple Gold Core in UDT

Hi, i am reading a book written by Jerry Alan Johnson . In in this book author mentioned we can form a core by meditation on 3 dantians. He said by visualisation of white colour, crimson colour, purple colour, in LDT, MDT, UDT we can form golden core in 3 dantian s. What's your opinion?

Imagination is an interesting tool. It would probably form something in your tians, even if just a thought-form. If this thing will be good, bad, benefitial or detrimental.... that's up to be seen.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Desmonddf said:

Imagination is an interesting tool. It would probably form something in your tians, even if just a thought-form. If this thing will be good, bad, benefitial or detrimental.... that's up to be seen.

Yes. That's exactly what i am thinking 

Standard dantians contain both elemental and devic intelligences.  Their energy colors both reveal  and veil their natures

With severe autism etc, the devic intelligence may be missing in one or more dantians

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

Standard dantians contain both elemental and devic intelligences.  Their energy colors both reveal  and veil their natures

With severe autism etc, the devic intelligence may be missing in one or more dantians

I don't understand. Can you please elaborate?

Energy is intelligent itself.  That is called elemental intelligence.

The elemental intelligence manages the internal functions of the energy-substance but does not direct external impacts.

Typically a collection of elementals (e.g. a human body) will have one or more higher intelligences (e.g. nature spirits) managing the external interactions (e.g. driving a vehicle)

The healthy dantian contains both elemental and devic intelligences.  Both types of intelligence may be traumatised

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Energy is intelligent itself.  That is called elemental intelligence.

The elemental intelligence manages the internal functions of the energy-substance but does not direct external impacts.

Typically a collection of elementals (e.g. a human body) will have one or more higher intelligences (e.g. nature spirits) managing the external interactions (e.g. driving a vehicle)

The healthy dantian contains both elemental and devic intelligences.  Both types of intelligence may be traumatised

What do you think about third eye meditation ( meditation on UDT)

In the standard human there are three basic tasks before first level enlightenment.

They are control and refinement of the physical desires, emotional desires and mental thoughts - approximated as the three dantian

Those tasks proceed in that sequence with overlap of the late stages on one task with the early stages of next task.

Typical symptoms of success in each stage is:

Physical:  overcoming the desire for power.  A symptom is knowing rather than believing that Life has meaning (not expecting something for nothing)

Emotional:  overcoming the desire for the oneness of all.   This is the limit of emotional mysticism.  Many humans turn away from those with uncontrolled mysticism.

Mental:  Willingness to be at one with all.  Having broken free from emotional and mental bondage the initiate experiences separation from humanity.

The initiate is stuck at that point until he or she changes from willingness to a Will to be at One with all.  Then, given some more technical conditions,  the initiate is admitted to first stage enlightenment.

Usually there is no harm with third eye meditation although it is generally not very productive until the earlier stages are complete.

I know a woman that has recently achieved control of her emotions and she does a heart meditation.  (Women are usually more sensitive to heart energies)   Her control of lower mental energies is rather partial so I was pleased to learn that she has started to write a book on child education. 

She has paid for a course in writing that will teach her mental discipline.  Mental discipline (control of lower mental energies) is a precondition for much advancement with third eye (higher mental) control.

Edited by Lairg
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2023 at 8:02 AM, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, i am reading a book written by Jerry Alan Johnson . In in this book author mentioned we can form a core by meditation on 3 dantians. He said by visualisation of white colour, crimson colour, purple colour, in LDT, MDT, UDT we can form golden core in 3 dantian s. What's your opinion?

Professor Johnson has written many books, almost all of which I have.  What you are saying sounds like  an over simplification of what he has written.  If you could give the book title and page, I could comment on it in more detail.

ZYD

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Professor Johnson has written many books, almost all of which I have.  What you are saying sounds like  an over simplification of what he has written.  If you could give the book title and page, I could comment on it in more detail.

ZYD

Thanks for answering. Book title: Daoist internal alchemy: neigong weigong training. Page no 453

13 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:
On 4/8/2023 at 8:37 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

ZYD

Thanks for answering. Book title: Daoist internal alchemy: neigong weigong training. Page no 453

You're welcome, I had thought that was the book to which you were referring, but I didn't feel like going through it to find the reference.  As I had expected there is more to this than just three colors and that the important part, the Three Pure Ones as being left out.  One of the most important parts getting the Three Pure One to descend into your body was left out.  In Daoism the Three Pure Ones are the primordial powers of creation, as you can read about in the Wikipedia article on the  Three Pure Ones.  The actual meditation involves a lot more than just visualizing the three  colors that have been mentioned here, but involve the starts of the Big Dipper, where the Three Pure Ones hang out and other things which I suspect need to be learned about and connected to before one can effectively perform the meditation and actually have the Three Pure Ones descend into your body and then working with them to recreate yourself.  Simply breathing colored qi into the three Dans is a waste of time and if you are lucky will not do anything, if you aren't lucky you could create a bad condition of qi stagnation, which you don't want.  This is the last meditation in a whole section of the book and based upon what I know from other sources the material that leads up to the section cited should be worked through first.  That this is the case is somewhat confirmed by some sections at the very end of the book.  The material there is much too complex to summarize here.

I hope this is helpful.

ZYD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

You're welcome, I had thought that was the book to which you were referring, but I didn't feel like going through it to find the reference.  As I had expected there is more to this than just three colors and that the important part, the Three Pure Ones as being left out.  One of the most important parts getting the Three Pure One to descend into your body was left out.  In Daoism the Three Pure Ones are the primordial powers of creation, as you can read about in the Wikipedia article on the  Three Pure Ones.  The actual meditation involves a lot more than just visualizing the three  colors that have been mentioned here, but involve the starts of the Big Dipper, where the Three Pure Ones hang out and other things which I suspect need to be learned about and connected to before one can effectively perform the meditation and actually have the Three Pure Ones descend into your body and then working with them to recreate yourself.  Simply breathing colored qi into the three Dans is a waste of time and if you are lucky will not do anything, if you aren't lucky you could create a bad condition of qi stagnation, which you don't want.  This is the last meditation in a whole section of the book and based upon what I know from other sources the material that leads up to the section cited should be worked through first.  That this is the case is somewhat confirmed by some sections at the very end of the book.  The material there is much too complex to summarize here.

I hope this is helpful.

ZYD

Yes your answer is helpful. What do you think about third eye meditation ( gentle Focus on between eye brows) . Do you have any information about third eye meditation mentioned in Jerry Alan Johnson books?

11 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Yes your answer is helpful. What do you think about third eye meditation ( gentle Focus on between eye brows) . Do you have any information about third eye meditation mentioned in Jerry Alan Johnson books?

I am very busy now and will be all this week and won't be able to make any posts here for several days, probably the weekend at the earliest.

ZYD

• Like 1

I'm sorry to be so long to get back to this.  As it turns out I was busier than I thought I would be, but I did try to work in some time to think about this matter and then figure out how best to address it.  You can help me give you  better answers by telling me a little more about your background in this, like how long have your studied this, do you have other books of Professor Johnson or others and information like that.  Without knowing that I can prepare some very general comments, but I would like to address your own needs in this regard, as well as general interest.

ZYD