Juiced

Variations of Microcosmic orbit?

It doesn't matter if doing something has a zero chance of success, as long as it is not a all or nothing type.   If one trains to be the richest man on earth, then even a 1/10000 success is quite a big sum of money.  A 10% success rate will make most people envy.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Master Logray said:

It doesn't matter if doing something has a zero chance of success, as long as it is not a all or nothing type.   If one trains to be the richest man on earth, then even a 1/10000 success is quite a big sum of money.  A 10% success rate will make most people envy.

Heard that phrase, spiritual development (practice) is a chance to have a chance. If you are not trying, only then your probability is zero.
If you are trying it does not mean you are guaranteed to succeed. Deterministic approach does not work here, reality is nothing like an online game.

It is possible to fail few thousands times, before you succeed once. Most seekers give up before reaching the turning point for themselves and their life.
Even more out there, don't even bother to try.

A. nobody guarantees them that they will succeed, and weak mind cannot handle uncertainty. Some want guaranteeed results, and want them today or tomorrow (end up getting scammed).
B. they are too busy talking and discussing things, instead of bothering to practice. Reading books endlessly also falls into this category.

On 31.03.2023 at 8:43 PM, Juiced said:

I'm thinking of doing this so that I can gradually build up flow of Qi in the orbit without the potential complications of not having enough flow and having Qi get stuck in my head.

Usually people build up energy first before working with the flow, it has to exist in substantial amounts for circulation to be meaningful.

Orbit is a basic circulation practice, it can vary by direction (straight flow vs reverse flow) and by the type of energy flowing through it.

• Like 1