cocklord9000

new here, firing process

just want some no bullshit, explain like I'm 5, what the firing process is and how it is taught from a "secret" teacher.

only reason I'm here 

On 3/2/2023 at 4:31 AM, cocklord9000 said:

just want some no bullshit, explain like I'm 5, what the firing process is and how it is taught from a "secret" teacher.

nah, it is for 21 and older

Edited by Geof Nanto

On 3/3/2023 at 7:23 PM, sustainablefarm86 said:

cc me the firing process pls ty

先把乾坤为鼎器,次将乌兔药来烹。

既驱二物归黄道,争得金丹不解生。

悟真篇#一

On 3/1/2023 at 7:31 PM, cocklord9000 said:

explain like I'm 5

First you need cauldron and tripod, like this:

%E6%82%9F%E7%9C%9F%E7%AF%87-%E6%87%B8%E8sit.jpg.ca04caf6d461eae5ba1ba9eab2ef70f8.jpg

Then you apply the fire, which is your awareness. Don't have to make it do anything; just be present. You know it's cooking. Can you see the steam rise all around, and then condense in the center? Keep doing that. Even if you are awake or asleep, stay vigilant. When you can maintain that slow fire, the next steps will become more apparent. The body falls asleep but the awareness stays lit. Instead of flying off into random dreamlands, you can pick up and work with internal vibrations directly. I don't know the alchemy formula to mix them into. That is where you need the master. There are at least ten thousand other tips and tricks to help with staying focused, or increasing energy levels, if needed.

• Like 1