Sign in to follow this  
gekko

Greetings fellow bums

Hey there,

Newbie here, just saying hello.

I've browsed this site over the years for answers to some of my qigong/health related questions. 

I am someone who has practiced a few styles of qigong but been somewhat underwhelmed by the results. 

Saying that, I still live in hope of finding things that help enhance vitality and expand consciousness. 

That's why I'm here!

Good vibes to everyone.

Om mani padme hum

• Like 1

Hello Pak_Satrio and Cobie, 

I've done Fragrant Qigong, Spring Forest Qigong (including some sessions with Master Lin) and Zhan Zhuang.

I've given each of these a fair crack, persevering for the 100 day period for each. 

A bit unsure how to proceed now, whether I should try something new, or need to persevere longer with one of the styles I've tried.

That's actually going to be the topic of my first post...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gekko said:

I've done Fragrant Qigong, Spring Forest Qigong (including some sessions with Master Lin) and Zhan Zhuang.

I've given each of these a fair crack, persevering for the 100 day period for each. 

A bit unsure how to proceed now, whether I should try something new, or need to persevere longer with one of the styles I've tried.

Welcome Gekko

Sorry to hear you've been around the block quite a bit. I think it happens a lot of people

https://damomitchell.com/

This should get you on the right track to actually getting somewhere, without doing  practices you arent getting results from or having to depend on someone or something as a crutch :) 

Damo will take you through the Yijinjing process. As far as I can tell, he's about the only person teaching this publicly in this way 

Feel free to ask questions, happy to respond :) 

Edited by Shadow_self

8 hours ago, gekko said:

You can try Flying Phoenix, its quite easy to learn and relatively cheap too. Either get the DVDs or have group or private zoom lessons with Sifu Terry.

Sign in to follow this